If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

A Way To Report Cheaters?

Options
AjaxGunterson
AjaxGunterson Member Posts: 40

After they closed down the only way to report cheaters, has bhvr announced a better way to do it as of yet?

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Hi er I think its built into the endgame screen I reported a face camper for it today also do you know how to contact them I found something that claims to give full 2D 3D maps showing locations and that needs to be stopped
  • serabeth90
    serabeth90 Member Posts: 100
    Options

@redsopine1 said:
    Hi er I think its built into the endgame screen I reported a face camper for it today

Face camping is not cheating. It's frowned upon by the community and it's not a good strategy, but you can't report someone for face camping unless the same killer specifically targets you to face camp across multiple games, which is considered harassment.

Unless you were just mentioning the face camping as an aside when reporting someone you suspected of cheating....in which case, carry on :P.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

@redsopine1 said:
    Hi er I think its built into the endgame screen I reported a face camper for it today

Face camping is not cheating. It's frowned upon by the community and it's not a good strategy, but you can't report someone for face camping unless the same killer specifically targets you to face camp across multiple games, which is considered harassment.

Unless you were just mentioning the face camping as an aside when reporting someone you suspected of cheating....in which case, carry on :P.

I was new and didn't know that was not cheating at the time but I do now