This PTB Is Good, But Bad

There is some great issues i want to arise in the PTB,

1. The devs did one heck of amazing job with Collaspe for trolls that want to stay in game, which brings me to my first point. The 3 min. timer gives survivors still wiggle room to just troll killers and hide and wait. I play alot of survivor and thats alot of time to do trolling. The time needs to lessed.
  2. There is Absolutly ZERO and i mean ZEROOO Notification sounds in the PTB i had to look down 2 min. later find the survivor was rescued. Notifications that belonged to Discordanc, Unhooking. Failing a skill check, Pallet dropping and so on are missing the notifications.
  3. The pig nerf. RBT (Reverse bear traps) No longer trigger at exit gates, And when end game collaspe starts any inactive traps will remain inactive and harmless.And lastly the RBT will now not contiue to tick down when in the terror radius. This is one BIG punch in the face to the pig making her and her power absolutly useless. Endgame pig was good cause it brough pressure and i hate to that legion may be above her at this point. This change was a big step in the wrong direction IMO.
  4. Remeber me. This now only affects the obsession and not the others so if the obession dies you now have a useless perk.

This honestly made me want to stop playing after just 2 GAMES!