The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Disconnects...getting out of hand all honestly?

Crusher
Crusher Member Posts: 45

I do understand people find tunneling or camping at hooks and slug are annoying and tend to disconnect due the discontent those causa...

Although lately either i playing survivor or killer, at least between 10 games 7 of those people disconnect immediatly after first down...

Hell even i playing The hag (killer) people disconnects at first down...trying avoiding playing the top meta killers...

This community dont know what they want...i simple think that this kind of disconnects are simple abusing the system...with no penalty at all...

Ps: talking ingame disconnects not loading screen ones.

Comments

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

It has been like this for lots of weeks. Maybe the devs are hesitant with punishments since many people also dc because of crashs/bugs; we can only speculate.

Anyway, something needs to be done.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

Yea, it's crazy.

As "Bubba the Security Guard" the rates of disconnects are at ~44% after 83 Matches. That's 146/332 Survivors disconnected.

The fun part? They don't disconnect to not waste their time and move on, they wait in the chat to insult me afterwards.... LOL.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

I think every single match has DC

now it is impossible stopping it with punishments as bans

The solution is complex~~

• WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175

Quite sad I have seen many dc recently for some reason or another, when I was doing adept pig a week ago I put someone in dying state and they immediately DC happened 3 games in a row