If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Chapter - The Perfect Form

Options
x1man
x1man Member Posts: 4
edited June 2018 in Creations

Chapter - The Perfect Form

Hunter - [Xenomorph] - The Queen

Ability - [Hive Mother] Crouch stance (faster movement cannot attack) but larger terror radius and eggs upon hooking (1 per hook)

Eggs - Eggs generate from queen upon hooking survivor and open upon survivor being close proximity, Hidden if crouching next to it, Eggs are disarmed same as totems (timed animations), Eggs spawn facehugger alert the Queen until removed (must stand still to remove facehugger with skill check), Queen is also alerted when egg is destroyed or facehugger is destroyed as well.

Perks - [Costly Mistakes] Failed skill checks will highlight survivor aura for brief duration ( has a cool down), [Animal Instinct] Hear increased breathing in lockers, [On the Hunt] After hooking survivor increased movement speed

Add Ons - Effecting terror radius in crawl, Additional eggs upon hooking survivor, Facehugger effects (based on rarity) exhaustion/hemorrhage/exposed, Effecting facehugger removal times, Decreased stance switch time, Effecting disarming times for eggs, Activation range of eggs, [Hear No Evil*] No eggs upon hooking but decreased terror radius (iridescent)

Weakness - Forcibly stand up if flashlight is shined on hunter during crouching position

Special Animation - Carrying character with tail, Four legged crouch movement, Second mouth drinks blood from hand upon hit (regular/lung attack hit), Mori animation (Holding to face level and bitten with second mouth)

Survivor - Ridley

Perks - [Engineering] Decreases the degradation speed of tool charges, [Heavy Swing] Increased stun duration when hunter hit by pallet, [Under Pressure] Effecting skill checks positively while under terror radius

Level ideas - Space station, Research center in the Amazon, The Hive (space station with Xenomorph mucus covering)

If anyone has any feedback or concerns regarding this idea please drop them below criticism is always welcome. Open discussion can also be done via Discord, message if interested.

PS: We know that Xenomorph is a copyrighted entity this is just an open idea to the devs and yes some key lore from alien universe has been altered to suit the game style of DBD . Ex. The size of the queen and hunting practices of xenomorphs.

Post edited by x1man on

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    While I like where you're coming from there's another problem you haven't considered. Dead by Daylight's characters are taken from the "real-world" with a set time period (this being the "1890's"). Due to this fact I am afraid that some sci-fi characters are less than likely to appear in-game.
  • HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 210
    Options

well nice idea but i think a Xenomprph is missplaced in DBD

• Doccy
    Doccy Member Posts: 103
    Options

If there ever was to be a Xeno Killer in the game, it wouldn't be a Queen. It'd probably just be a Drone or maybe a Warrior.

The Egg power provides you with no real options, and the tracking capability they provide you isn't very powerful. It's essentially the Doctor's power but far less useful.

Nimble Killer already exists in the form of Bamboozle. Animal Instinct is useless - Survivors rarely use lockers anyway. It's a shame, because it's an admittedly really cool idea. On The Hunt is a neat idea that I could see working, though.

Deep Breath seems to me like Iron Will but worse. Heavy Swing is a toxicity build waiting to happen but Under Pressure is a cool concept that I fear will end up being incredibly strong or near useless. It sounds like a balance nightmare.

• x1man
    Options

Thank you for the criticism @Doccy we have changed the perks Deep Breath into Engineering and Nimble Killer into Costly Mistakes. We hope these will be a little bit more effective in general as far as balancing we leave that to the experts. Please keep the feedback coming.

• Brookstopher
    Brookstopher Member Posts: 47
    Options

I life the idea, but I have recently learned of rule number 1 for killer requirements. It has to have been a human who began killing from insanity or other things. But, they were humans that had turned and a xenomorph wouldn't fit the criteria even with how cool it would be. Keep up the ideas though. :+1:

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

I believe its possible for an alien to be in DBD because the entity can go through different galaxies and time periods i believe.

• x1man
    Options

@Brookstopher will do thank you