The Nurse 2.0 (Console)

Options
HertZ_Bad
HertZ_Bad Member Posts: 10
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
Are any Nurse mains noticing something different with the Nurse? I'm on the One X with significantly better frames than the original, but this update it feels something is different. It's hard to tell but definitely one issue I notice is after multiple blink hits the frames drop below 10fps. 

There seems to be other issues. If you notice anything please inform me. 

Comments

• QuailHead
    QuailHead Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The frame rate seems pretty bad overall so far. It’s starting to give me a headache.

Edit: am also on the one x
    Post edited by QuailHead on
  • HertZ_Bad
    Options
    QuailHead said:
    The frame rate seems pretty bad overall so far. It’s starting to give me a headache.
    I've gotten a few messages from other players who are having the same issues. It's really bad. Especially on Nurse. 
  • only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178
    Options

I played one game with BIlly on xbox one (base model) and it was normal. By normal I mean around 25fps on an Auto Wreckers map.

I am expecting a huge problem with frame rate in general though when I play more when the store has updated.

• HertZ_Bad
    Options

I played one game with BIlly on xbox one (base model) and it was normal. By normal I mean around 25fps on an Auto Wreckers map.

I am expecting a huge problem with frame rate in general though when I play more when the store has updated.

Sounds about right. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

sigh

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

The dark nurse skin can cause even on highend PCs framedrops, I dont even want to think about what can happen on console.... :angry:

• HertZ_Bad
    Options
    Master said:

The dark nurse skin can cause even on highend PCs framedrops, I dont even want to think about what can happen on console.... :angry:

Really? How do you know it's the cosmetic? Have you tested it a few times? I wouldn't doubt it though. 

Wish she would get optimized on console but that likely won't happen.