New Chapter Curtain Call

Options

Ok just wondering when the dlc releases on Xbox will we Be able to buy the chapter as a whole for 7.99 in the Xbox store or do we have to buy Kate and the clown for 500 auric cells each that’s 1000 auric cells which would cost 10.00, just curious because I don’t like the idea of having to pay more than I normally would for a chapter, that’s all thanks

Comments

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    You can buy the chapter as a whole
  • Xray525
    Xray525 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Ok thanks

• mendo222
    mendo222 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Do you know if buying the chapter ($8) or buying them with auric cells will give you something ? I’ve heard that when you buy the chapter you get a free skin (from a stream)
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    mendo222 said:
    Do you know if buying the chapter ($8) or buying them with auric cells will give you something ? I’ve heard that when you buy the chapter you get a free skin (from a stream)
    Buying the chapters give you a cosmetic. With the new chapter kate’s white shirt is the cosmetic you get for buying it
  • TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    Options
    The chapter unlocks on Xbox at midnighttor whatever region you’re in advance that’s what time they update their store daily, to unlock any pre-orders etc. 47 minutes and I’ll finally be able to play as a female character with nice hair <3
  • mendo222
    mendo222 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    mendo222 said:
    Buying the chapters give you a cosmetic. With the new chapter kate’s white shirt is the cosmetic you get for buying it
  • deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    The chapter unlocks on Xbox at midnighttor whatever region you’re in advance that’s what time they update their store daily, to unlock any pre-orders etc. 47 minutes and I’ll finally be able to play as a female character with nice hair <3
    Kate is gonna be great