Dev Stream

Options
KING_DEDE
KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402

Anyone else feel like the devs are gonna catch a severe case of backlash on tomorrows stream from ps4 players like I'm a ps4 player myself and I can smell the toxicity from here

Comments

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:

Anyone else feel like the devs are gonna catch a severe case of backlash on tomorrows stream from ps4 players like I'm a ps4 player myself and I can smell the toxicity from here

Most likely, they’re either going to give us the patch tomorrow or they will say it’s still in certification.
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:
    KING_DEDE said:

Most likely, they’re either going to give us the patch tomorrow or they will say it’s still in certification.

I'm gonna tune in just for the amount of toxicity that's about to occur

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,755
    Options
    I'm sure there will be plenty of chat bans.
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

Its gonna be hot fiery hell

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Options
    They’ll probably say they have no news and that’ll be the end of it. They’ll just ignore the rest most likely 
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

Them saying they have no news will more than likely add fuel to the fire

• ThePloopz
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:

It’ll probably be a drawn out form of we have no news but I think at the end the day they will in some way say that they have no news
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    KING_DEDE said:

It’ll probably be a drawn out form of we have no news but I think at the end the day they will in some way say that they have no news

I just want the 2.0.0 update because I want the doctor in a suit cosmetic

• lemoNN
    lemoNN Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2018
    Options
    There is literally nothing Behaviour can do, as you can see yestarday there were rumors that MS accepted the certification and a day later, they got the DLC. This is all on Sonys hand, you can't really tell behaviour to do anything because Sony created the ps4 and it's their responsiblity, I get that a lot of people are mad about that and I am probably going to get hate for posting this but there is really nothing Behaviour can do, you either wait it out or just quit. It won't help spamming them, believe me. It doesn't.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

Well tbh if we Don't here anything tomorrow i'm quitting. This wait is ridiculous.

lol no
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    All we gonna get from the dev team is 'console' instead of the dlc on the console in the stream.
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

They need to give us back the shrine of secrets until 2.0.0 comes out

• ThePloopz
    Options
    lemoNN said:
    There is literally nothing Behaviour can do, as you can see yestarday there were rumors that MS accepted the certification and a day later, they got the DLC. This is all on Sonys hand, you can't really tell behaviour to do anything because Sony created the ps4 and it's their responsiblity, I get that a lot of people are mad about that and I am probably going to get hate for posting this but there is really nothing Behaviour can do, you either wait it out or just quit. It won't help spamming them, believe me. It doesn't.
    See but we don’t know if it’s all in sonys hands. We don’t know what caused this long wait
  • KING_DEDE
    edited June 2018
    Options

The only thing that's keeping me from quitting at this point is my completionist desires

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 573
    Options
    Is there even gonna be a stream tomorrow because they may give us a highlight video just to avoid talking about it
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

@dbd900bach said:
    Is there even gonna be a stream tomorrow because they may give us a highlight video just to avoid talking about it

You might just be right

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

We got a Youtube video last week, so it should be a stream this time, I think.

• arcticxlia
    arcticxlia Member Posts: 53
    Options
    It'd be lowkey funny if they would release the ps4 update before the stream.  8-)
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    Options

I'm thinking they won't acknowledge it at all or give a "idk"

• KING_DEDE
    Options

I just hope they atleast adress this because right now ps4 dead by daylight players (Including myself) are like a bunch of ravenous kids who haven't been fed yet