New survivor perk idea

Options
lyric
lyric Member Posts: 611
Repairmans knack: when a survivor blows a generator within a 32/42/ unlimited meter range receive a notification and give any survivor within a 8 meter range the technician effect where they have a 50 percent chance to not make a sound when blowing a skill check.

I feel like this would be good for helping your teammates finish generators by notifying you when someone is chased off a generator or in  need to rush the generator after a blown check 

Comments

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    the idea is good but it would totally negate the Technician perk.  i mean why run that when you have a perk that does double duty.  keep working on the thought though.  
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    edited June 2018
    Options
    rather than just put your idea down, what if on a failed skill check in 8m the generator only regresses half way.  instead of 5% it would be 2.5%.. this would replace the technician part.
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Options
    I know it’s still a work in progress but if they made a repairman survivor that would be a excellent perk to use. I like your added idea Russ to keep technician it’s own thing, some people may not see it as useful but I bet people would be surprised at how often even high rank survivors blow skill checks getting chased off a gen or against a unnerving presence running doctor, but it could have its downsides as well by you going where the killer is or crossing paths on the way to the gen, that’s kinda what balances it out though because you either get to gen rush or you don’t stay well hidden on the way and your curiosity backfires.