Map offerings

Ok so The Clown and the Plague both have their own maps which are variation of other characters maps (the crotus prenn asylum being the nurses and the red forest being the huntress' map branches) but we have no way of providing an offering to get to these maps! And it seems a shame when devs put a lot of work in their designs so I think there should be some map offering of some sort because although they are variations they're still much bigger than the usual variations (such as what feels like the 7 billion ones of cold wind farm 😂). Does anyone else feel like we could do with something for that? Especially if they're going to keep bringing new killers out who have their maps based on previous ones

Comments

• Vlieger
    Vlieger Member Posts: 326
    edited May 2019

@Bonesy1997

I'm confused about what you're asking... each map base has an offering, and if that map base has several variants it will randomly choose one of those variants.

For example: you can offer a 'Charred Wedding Photograph' to increase your chances of being sent to Crotus Prenn Asylum, then if that is where you end up going, it will choose between the 2 Crotus map variants: 'Disturbed Ward' or 'Father Campbell's Chapel'

Are you wanting offerings to go to specific variants of a map rather than just the base map itself?

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

I have the suspicion that OP belongs to those that confuse Realms and Maps and do not realise that Offerings send us to Realms, not a specific Map unless the specific Realm only has one single Map the game can choose from.

• Vlieger
    Vlieger Member Posts: 326

@DocOctober Yeah was kind of thinking that was the case. So figured i'd try and clarify it a bit.