We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Excessive Perk Choices

So, I have been trying for a very long time to get BBQ on my P3 Doctor, with no success. He's level 50 and I have all perks unlocked but Legion. I ran the numbers, and I have 64 blood web iterations left until I have Tier 3 rank of all perks, this means I have completed 107 iterations of blood webs (there are a total of 171 blood web iterations). That being said, if someone wants to P3 one killer, and only on P3 unlock all perks, it would take 321 blood webs to achieve this goal, including needing to get to level 40 with killers to get their perks, this brings the total blood webs required to achieve the end goal to 881 blood web iterations . Millions upon millions of blood points. This seems outragous to me, given the maximum amount of blood points that can be given.

Comments

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

I was thinking about this too, as your level more killers it gets harder to find thme perks you want on each successive killer.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited May 2019

Yeah sounds about right... that is why you don't prestige unless you really want those bloody clothes.

• Endorb
    Endorb Member Posts: 151

Hmm... crazy idea, but what if the dev's provided a solution by letting you blacklist certain perks on a killer? Just go into a menu at any point and blacklist, say, 5 perks that can currently appear in their blood web. So if you don't want NOED on Billy or Myers because they can one down people, go ahead! If you don't want lightborn on huntress because who tries to blind huntress, go ahead! You don't want spies from the shadows on anyone because you don't like it? Blacklist!

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,555
    edited May 2019

Would be nice if both sides had more perks that are viable at high ranks, No One Left Behind and Beast of Prey both come to mind.

At least then a lot of your levels wouldnt go to waste

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

Too few options, too many options. This community will never be happy.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Not a big deal. Divorce, give up university, quit your job. Don't go out shopping just order pizza. You'll have plenty of time to get them bloodpoints. Time management is the key to success.