The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bloodweb too inconsistent

Aiden0715
Aiden0715 Member Posts: 24

Can somebody please tell me why my hillbilly is p3 level 50+ and i have yet to get any good perks beside ruin but i got bbq and chili, ruin and nurses calling before lvl 40 on trapper. Im just wasting bloodpoints that could be going into another character just trying to get some decent perks

Comments

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

I put over 7,000,000 BP’s into P3 Doctor before I could get BBQ and about 6,000,000 into P3 Laurie before I could get SC and I have put in over 6,000,000 into P3 Wraith and yet to have Bamboozle Tier 3 show up. So yeah it’s just chance.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Random is random

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

If they're too inconsistent, then they're doing what they're designed to do.

Frankly, if someone came on here saying: "Wow, i got 3 Ebony Moris 72 Bloodwebs in a row!"

You can bet we'd see Bloodweb fixes next patch.

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

That's funny because I literally got two ebony moris in one bloodweb then another in the next one. I have 5 ebony moris on billy without getting BBQ or ruin. It hates me.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

Yeah we need to be able to get 2 perks per bloodweb instead of 1 and have a 3rd perk as an option. Its pretty horrible currently and I dont even have all the characters.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited May 2019

As far as add-ons and offerings, absolutely maintain the RNG. But for Perks, it is beyond asinine at this stage.

The core design of DbD is building your Perk loadout and experimenting with different Perk combinations. Only that is locked not only behind an insane BP grind, but also behind the RNG wall.

It's why I stopped playing this game as anything but a side game once in a while. I'm not going to spend hundreds and hundreds of hours before I can begin to utilize the game's core play design. And it's why for folks like me, games like Paladins (as an example) will get more of my play time and money. I can utilize the card loadout feature in full on a Hero from Level 1. And their three talents have the last one unlocked at Level 8, which is only a couple hours of play time (or I can level the hero to Level 8 with gold immediately). I don't have to grind and grind and grind and pray to RNGesus for weeks on end just to get enough Perks to then maybe start playing with loadouts. I can utilize that game's core design and experiment with builds right of the gate. And that experimentation keeps me playing and spending money.

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

RNG my ass, since 7 levels I always get the exact same perk, that I don't want to take.

7 times in a row! Wish this bad luck I should try to gamble.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

RNG