gonna uninstall the game soon

liviu1911
liviu1911 Member Posts: 150

So , Legion is now worse than in ptb, you did it !! they vault over pallets in hours... even a survivor vault faster.. piggy's traps and end game collapse are friends.... since traps don't activate on that... they just go out with those as rewards :D . Old bugs, glitches are "solved" only on patch notes.

• huntress hatch fully loaded sound heard by survivors all over the map .. checked
  • survive with friends glitch .. checked
  • infinite loading screen ... checked
  • nerfing killers because survivors avoid playing against them... checked (i'm survivor "main" btw)..
  • adding cosmetics over cosmetics but not adding a steam workshop and not letting anyone to have a chance to have their cosmetic in game ... checked...
  • banning people who discovered our mistakes , engine/game things going wrong, instead of repairing them ... checked (let's not forget their "short time " fix for 2 glitches was ban... not fixing them for about a month becasue ghostface and piggy cosmetics)
  • etc.

i really think what someone on the team said a pretty long time ago said on a stream " take a break from playing this game, go play another game" it's actually a good thing to do. of course there are good things happened to the game too, but who cares about them when bad things are the things that every one see? :)) that being said, until "Walking dead"/"game of thrones" chapter will come ... i will play it again... maybe . but not gonna happen because license for these...are expensive , and why to add good story characters in our game when we can add trASH and advertising a dead tv show :))) because license for that is cheaper. Bye Dead by Daylight...

Comments