About the new perk...

Maelstrom10
Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

As the perk only works Inside of a chase (atleast that's what the perk description says) wouldn't it make more sense to keep the tokens upon the death of the obsession? Along with the fact that isin't a smaller terror radius within a chase far less useful then one outside of a chase? I don't know maybe I'm misunderstanding or misreading and while I don't expect a response from the devs/mods (@Peanits) what is everyone's thoughts on it?

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

It looks like a bad perk overall.

• Vassyle
    Vassyle Member Posts: 48

It would be nice to keep the tokens as well as Remember Me and not losing all of them after the obsession is killed, it makes more sense like that honestly

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

It seems like a useless perk tbh, I hope the other two are interesting maybe one hopefully strong.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

What I don't understand is what the ######### we are supposed to do with that decreased terror radius in a chase? I just can't see any reason to use that perk.

They really want to make these terror radius perks waste of a perk slot. Tinkerer, dark devotion, this new perk are all garbage imo.

It might be overpowered if it worked outside of a chase with M&A (with full tokens, no terror radius for 24m tr killers, 8 meter for 32m tr killers)

I think they can nerf the numbers a little bit and make it permanent and active outside of a chase.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

For an earned perk akin to stbfl I think that just having the tokens be permanent would be fine.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

I'd love the perk for him for extra spoopyness, but with the current speed at which generators get completed, having a perk that doesn't do much for it, on top of losing it when the obsession dies is kinda meh.

Also, doesn't chase music start and continue regardless of terror radius? as long as the music is there they know you're around. Anxiety inducing perk at most.