How to use Feral Frenzy

PunL
PunL Member Posts: 136

I played alot of Legion recently and despite the outcry in the forums I do not consider him useless (at least on purple ranks he is perfectly viable).

But the thing that i have not figured out yet, is when to use feral frenzy. When the game begins, i typically use it to get across the map to find someone, but that leaves me with an emptied powerbar when i do find someone.

I also tried just using half the power, then i found someone and still had to wait a few seconds till it completly recharged (the Jake must have thought I want to farm, but I just waited for FF :D )

Another thing I seem to do wrong is how far to commit into killer instinct (the red web indicating other survivors). Often I just run away and dont manage to get to the one shown to me effectivly losing the one i allready tagged and the one I was trying to chase.

Any players that are into Legion and want to share knowledge?

Comments

• Jonathanskilz
    Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403

Personally i never played him (only the PTB) and the way in the beginning im not sure if you should use freenzy cause then you waste it if you find a survivor.

I think you should use it once you find a survivor hit them and then if you see another survivor close go for them and if no survivor is close enought you could go back to the other survivor you rescently hit cause that gets you quite alot of pressure thats a good way to play him and how you should play him i belive.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

You can only catch a Survivor with Feral Frenzy if they are less than 10 meters away without add-ons. Don't bother chasing other blips unless you can see they are really close.