The perk Left Behind is officially useless

Options

Now with the new end game collapse Left Behind is by far the worst perk in this game (monstrous shrine will at least do something a little). I always kind of liked the idea of this perk but of course it was kind of useless because of the hatch. Only time it was useful was when 5 or 4 gens were still left so you still had to complete some gens. But now the hatch spawns whenever and the endgame collapse activates meaning the exit gates are open. Only time you think it could help is if the killer for some dumb reason just did not close the hatch.

I hope this perk gets a rework to at least be slightly useful. I like bill a good bit but this is just sad.

Comments

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371
    Options

Yep, total waste of perk slot. Bill got totally screwed over. Just buff [ Left Behind ] to make it work throughout the entire match, increasing in % with every Survivor that gets sacrificed.

• holywhitetrash
    holywhitetrash Member Posts: 289
    Options

left behind was always useless, the only time it was ever even remotely helpful was when 3 survivors died with only a single gen had been completed and even in that scenario the repair speed boost was not enough that the killer would not find you.

using this perk meant you expected to go into the match and your team would utterly fail but you would be the ONE alive at the end to get it's benefit and not that locker camping dwight

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

What if it gave you the ability to open the hatch by picking the lock? Then if the killer closes hatch and you have Left Behind you basically have a third escape option. Then just make it take like 20/15/10 seconds but require a channel, like doing a totem.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,183
    Options

I made another discussion yesterday about this, these are my ideas

• +??% repair speed for each dead survivor.
    • Haste ??% for 120sec when you're the last survivor. No stack with Hope, when the Door is powered, Haste time limit will just reset to 120sec if you have Hope.
    • Ability to see Hatch aura at ??m
    • Exhaustion time keep cooling down even when you run

I like the idea of ability to open the hatch again. 3min to find the hatch when the killer close it is a good deal.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
  • Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

Make this buff and this perk will become A-tier. *.*

• Flyingdrull
    Flyingdrull Member Posts: 18
    Options

more like a situational A-Tier cause it will be good for solos because you never know when you team mates will screw you up and you are the last man standing but a good amount of people will think it is not good enough because it is only when you are the last one alive meaning you had to survive until now. Also basically going in with that in mind is saying you don't know if your team will win... it is just kind of weird to me i guess but the buff would still be nice but i don't see it becoming a meta perk.