Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

demand for developers

application for developers !!! how do you plan to solve the problem ?, people disconnect every game, I can even send you videos where I can land a person immediately disconnects! and this every game.

question number 2!

what happened with blood points? as never after a successful match, and having made two saves, 3 generators. I escaped from the killer twice. and did 10k points? you can solve it because it really starts to be a lot! but very annoying !. in this way it is impossible to level up and let's not even mention the fact of lending! solve the problem with points, do something with the bloody canvas! ie lower prices for each item! do something!

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

At the moment you dont get any points for completing a Gen, it is bugged.

So if you did 3 Gens on your own by completing them without standing up, you are missing 3750 points. If you do a Gen, complete it until 99%, stand up, receive your points and finish it then. You will not get any points at the End of the Gen Repair (except for Skill Checks and Co-Op Action).

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited May 2019

I read this and be like...

@Aven_Fallen I think the killer has to have ruin too.. seems to be an issue there from what I've heard.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

@TheBean

Nah, also works without Ruin. Its completely bugged.

• TheBean

really crappy then

• TheBean

You got voted down for that too LOL.. not from me.

• angryliven
    angryliven Member Posts: 39

apart from the points, do you say about people who disconnect?

• TheBean

@angryliven gonna have to wait for dedicated servers before there is some kind of solution on disconnects.