If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Proof killers talk to each other

Options
Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994

Alright, so each killer has a perk called a "Teachable" perk, when you hit 30/35/40 on your level, you have to buy one, but that and the shrine are the only ways of getting them, so that means that specific killer is teaching the others how to use that to there full advantage, sounds absurd, but works

Comments

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,325
    Options

The entity could just see the teachable perk as honed skills that it takes from killers and infuses into the other killers. That way they can become more efficient or creative killers.

• Hoodied
    Options

@Emeal That may be the funniest lore thing I have read

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Ofc, Legion is chewing Gum in Class...

• Hoodied
    Options

xD

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    edited May 2019
    Options

Leatherface : Ay Laygion, yew march yer little self rite up herr and spit that dag gone gum out rite now, ya heer?

Legion : Who do you think you're talking to, teach? I'm the Legion , you can't tell me what to do!

Leatherface:Don't yew sass may, boi! I'm fixin' ta come back 'err an' saw yer little beehind off!