Is phobia any good on the plague? (looking for builds)

Options
MasonMyers69
MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

Any ideas, she seems to get gen rushed way too quick - looking for some good perk builds

Comments

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749
    Options

Tbh the perk actually isn't that good of a perk. From what I know it only gives an extra 8-12 seconds to gens and healing. Much better off with ruin.

• legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483
    Options

Ive been using BBQ Ruin PGTW and Surveillance to prevent gen rushing

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,408
    Options

Basically what Owl said. Theoretically from how players play against Plague she would be one of the best killers to make use of Thanata and even then it's still just weak. There are better perks imo

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

Just like Legion, Plague is one of the killers who can do the best with that perk simply because both of these Killers can ensure people are at least consistently injured.

However as people have stated the perk in itself is not very good they were going to buff it but decided to go back I do wish they had looked for more of a middle ground then just increasing the point by 1.

I kind of get why they didn't fully commit because legion and now plague are able to consistently keep people injured when before it was more of a challenge but it would be nice to see the perk get a lot more of a boost then it currently has because 16% is not cutting it. But until that day there are better perks to run

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,408
    Options

All they need to do is up the numbers on it, make it include dead players and not have it affect healing anymore.