Vote what licensed killer would you like to see on DBD (only movies)

Options
2»

Comments

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    Options

Jason or Chucky

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607
    Options

Plankton

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Options

Honestly, wouldn't it be cool that Chucky had a power that grants him the ability to jump onto survivors backs, puts a knife to their throat or the amulet then chants and hijack/possess the survivor body for a certain time limit. Like a 20sec control?

Also allowing him to attack survivors with another survivor.

• smappdooda
    smappdooda Member Posts: 543
    Options

I wanna cast a vote for the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers. (also pumpkinhead)

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    Options
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

could steal his pot of gold

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

oooor...

• ur_ex_wife
    ur_ex_wife Member Posts: 19
    Options

This, coming from the fog.

• Emkata
    Emkata Member Posts: 1
    Options

Slenderman

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 999
    Options

Jeepers Creepers, The Leprechaun, or Pumpkin Head. Because lets face it their are not a lot of iconic and well known horror movie characters so they are going to run out on who to put ingame sometime. Would be interesting to put novel horror characters in game like Mr Hyde or some generic horror characters and make them unique like have a Mummy character but with unique lore and looks.

• FlintBeastgood
    FlintBeastgood Member Posts: 97
    edited April 2020
    Options

My vote = Candyman.

My most wanted list...

1. Candyman (pleeeeease)
    2. The Thing (great potential here)
    3. Pinhead
    4. Chucky
    5. The Creeper
    6. The Babadook

I feel that, although iconic, the psychotic serial killer is just a tad plain (JT, NB, HL, etc). The closest I'd go is Dr Jekyll (survivor) & Mr Hyde (killer), but that's more of a novelty idea. I really want a vampire and werewolf, but they needn't be licensed.

Above all I want killers that freak me out in trials (Oni, Demogorgon, Nurse, Spirit). As much as I like the new harpoon mechanic for Deathslinger as it brings something unique to the game, the killer is not "scary". Myers still has one of the best fear factors and I believe it's partly down to his theme music - it'll be great when all killers have unique chase music.

Sidenote: All my suggestions are made from a survivor's perspective. A killer main would be more qualified to specualte possible abilities/perks and say who above would be best to play as.

Post edited by FlintBeastgood on
  • Kate_cx
    Kate_cx Member Posts: 181
    Options

I wonder what his name would be. 'The Stranger' could be cool but maybe something more creative.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927
    Options

Does the Look-see count?

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927
    Options

Does the Look-see count?

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 602
    Options

I just want 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'.. It would go perfectly with Ghostface

• Lucian
    Lucian Member Posts: 51
    edited April 2020
    Options

Slenderman or The Thing

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Options

Still hoping for Jason.

• notsonew
    notsonew Member Posts: 269
    Options

jason over anything else

• GhostofYharnam
    GhostofYharnam Member Posts: 597
    Options

That and the fact that pennywise is an entity from another dimension entirely.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options

I recently watched the Psycho movies, so I think Norman Bates would be cool to have as a killer.

• gaydavidking
    gaydavidking Member Posts: 158
    Options

"Red" as "The Tethered" with her scissors as killer and Adelaide as survivor with both being the same model for maximum spookiness

• skynightjourney
    skynightjourney Member Posts: 128
    Options

Candyman has an EXTREMELY high chance of getting in with the new movie coming out around the time new chapter stuff could be released. So I’d definitely want Candyman, Jason, Chucky, Pinhead and (the one I’d want the most) Pennywise.

• CREEPS
    CREEPS Member Posts: 2
    Options

I might be the few who want this but something from creepypasta or, I just saw this fnaf trailer and I’m not a huge fan of it but it looked really good and thought out.

link here —->https://youtu.be/1PDADNNZo-U

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    Options

I would love Angela from Sleepaway Camp (more specifically Sleepaway Camp 2 because this movie is amazing). It'll never happen.

As a side, my forum name is taken from Sleepaway Camp 2. My name actually isn't Angela.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621
    Options

Not sure if it's ever been spotted in older threads but I had an idea for a new height class of character that's roughly the same height as when others are crouched. When they're in play all hooks in the trial become sacrificial circles on the ground. Instead of carrying them they drag them(still allowing for mechanics like wiggle, drop and DS) and instead of lifting and hooking they drag them over the center of the circle and a 'Spike' prompt appears that summons a stake to pop up and impale them(Still allowing for them to pull themselves off it or be pulled off by another Survivor). They would also need new mechanics like, they can't vault windows BUT they can pass under pallets or something(work in progress)

My candidates for this are:

Chucky, from Child's Play(Terror Radius would be his maniacal laughter)

Blade, from Puppet Master(Terror Radius is the sound of him scraping his hook and blade together in anticipation)

and Kayako ,from Ju-on(Terror Radius is her iconic death rattle)

All this wishful thinking aside, Pinhead would be my top choice.

• WindwardPage334
    WindwardPage334 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Options

I would like to see:

Wendigo from Antlers the movie or Hannibal the series, with a native American survivor(because I would like to see a deer sweater for the survivor)

Krampus from A Christmas horror story

Candyman from Candyman

Pumkinhead from Sleepy hollow

Moma from Moma

Jeepers creepers from Jeepers creepers

A demon from any Insidious chapters

Midnight man from The Midnight man

Cujo from Cujo

I know most aren't killers but still would like to see them

• EtherealRusher
    EtherealRusher Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Options

I would say Pennywise or Jason Voorhees.

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173
    Options

Samara Morgan for sure. Though, you putting Sleepaway Camp does oddly make me want Angela 🤗

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310
    Options

Birkin.

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505
    Options

Jack Torrance or Candyman.

• KaijuOfTheElements
    Options

This might be a strange one, but what about The Creeper from the Jeepers Creepers series?

While the Creeper’s origins are unknown, we do know it is a monster/demon that had been around for a long time. It wakes up every twenty-three years, and for twenty-three days, it get’s to eat

The Creeper uses a variety of weapons in the search for food. He often carries throwing daggers, throwing stars, spears, all of which are made out of human flesh and bones. But in the first and third films, he carries a medieval battle axe that can cut through bone and steel with ease

It also has the ability to sprout wings from his back and fly, however if he is going to be in the game, this is going to be unused. Maybe they can have the wings out, but just for show.

This discussion has been closed.