The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

WHat for me is the biggest issue in DBD on PS4...

All the DCing players, wether killer rage quitting to dashboard so the survivors get nothing to games where the randoms I am with get a killer they dont like to go against and ragequit leaving me on my own (happens way too often) its become endemic in the game ruins the fun of the game and frankly for me is a bigger issue then campers or of a perk or addon is broken. we know on console using the report tab seems to have no effect.

What I want to know is what are the devs going to do about it?

Comments

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

nothing. they have no powers on ps4 to ban or punish anyone. sony wont allow it. so thats that they can get away with it no impunity

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    get a pc like a normal person
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252

nothing. they have no powers on ps4 to ban or punish anyone. sony wont allow it. so thats that they can get away with it no impunity

In-game bans should work though. You can get banned in Battlefield
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Lowbei said:
    get a pc like a normal person
    My mommy calls me special every day
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@dannyfrog87 said:

Well BHVR just need to add a ban system similar to how they added it to pc version. Almost all console games have bans...