Are we able to see/know which Killer is in the lobby?

Yohan
Yohan Member Posts: 172

Hmm?

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

No.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited May 2019

It won't happen it would ruin a lot of killers element of surprise like wraith trapper hag those killers would basically be ruined because you would "see it coming" basically it wont happen is the short answer survivors are shown to the killer because they are the pray the killer is the predator thats hunting the pray of course he should be able to see whats being brought survivors dont need to see the killer ahead of time.

If you want to know who the killer is bring object of obsession its a fun perk ive been using it myself really fun perk other than that i think the way it is now is fine.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

It wouldn't make much of a difference, people would just start last second switching to good killers, otherwise they'd get dodged every time they tried to run Nurse or Billy or something.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089

Its enough that Killers are lobbydodging for various reasons, this should not transfer to the Survivor-Side as well.

The only thing I wish would be changed on the Lobby would be that the Names are hidden.

• Yohan

Hmm..

The purpose is to know what perks to use.

But I guess Survivors will start dodging top tier killers.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089
    edited May 2019

It would not only start with Perks. I mean, can you imagine how a Myers will get his Evil, when everyone knows that you are playing vs Myers? Sure, this can happen with 4 man SWFs as well, but those are not as common and also there would be the chance to get at least Evil from one Survivor. When everyone sees "Oh, its Myers", they will be super-aware.

When it comes to Perks, the Killer I most enjoy is Hag. I would not be able to run Hag, because everyone would instantly equip Urban Evasion, making my Traps nearly useless. And the Dodging is on top - Nurse will be the Killer? Nah. Trapper is the Killer? Cool, I stay and will equip Small Game.

The reason why Killers can see the Survivors is to prepare. (even though, Killers will rather dodge, because they are so entitled like Survivors and will rather dodge and keep their BBQ for another game, rather than replace it with Franklins to get rid of the Toolboxes...)

• drekin7979
    drekin7979 Member Posts: 94
    edited May 2019

No because there would be no games involving Freddy or Legion. I admit, if we could see the killer and I saw Freddy, I would be out of that lobby quicker than a cheetah after 20 cans of Red Bull.

• Yohan

@Aven_Fallen

Very good points.