If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

This meme is old but still relevant.

Options
No_Mither_No_Problem
No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

HOW PLAYING DEAD BY DAYLIGHT FEELS:

HOW PARTICIPATING IN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT'S COMMUNITY AND FORUMS FEELS:

Comments

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    Options

As someone who is new to the game (playing for maybe 2 weeks) - maining the survivor so far - and just recently discovered the forum, only to be drowned in topics about how imbalanced the game is/how players are toxic: That's the exact flavor I'm getting.

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50
    Options

It's important to not hive-mind and pigeon hole yourself and others into "killer-main", or "survivor-main". There are people on both sides who do/say questionable things, but that doesn't make them a salty killer-main, or salty survivor-main.
    They're just salty.
    Preach over. Nice meme.

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    Options

To be honest, I was a little confused at first, seeing all the "killer-mains" "survivor-mains" tunneling & flaming - I'm usually not into pvp games so I never really was in touch with this kind of competitive mindset in this environment. Not that surprised after all, but legit confused (or rather naive) in the beginning of traversing the forum. I also had no idea how some killers feel about the unfairness of the balance (or that there was an unfairness in balance at all - among rank 20-18, killers can overpower survivors and vice versa pretty equally and I really don't think I can rank up that much more because I'm kinda bad)

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    HOW PLAYING DEAD BY DAYLIGHT FEELS:

HOW PARTICIPATING IN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT'S COMMUNITY AND FORUMS FEELS:

Just like current race issues....?

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

I kinda like when survivors are toxic it just makes hooking them feel like a nice nut.