The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How much money have you spent on DBD?

2»

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    edited May 2020

Probably that. I have every character and cosmetivs for each so its at least 200. I use shards to get bps instead of cosmetics

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316
    edited May 2020

The game was free on PS+ a while back. So 0,00 euros on the game itself.

I bought 2 chapters, 2 battlepasses, Nancy + 1 skin and the dress without the hair, Kate + 3 skins, Yui + a skin, a skin for Jane, Feng's bunny outfit, a skin for Nea and 1 part of a skin for Legion.

I believe that's all.

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

About £40? Plus £10 for the base game. I have everything except cosmetics, 2 dlcs I got through shards.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

Personally, I spent $30 on base game and another $20-$30 on auric cells. These have been used for the rift and saved up for licensed killers.

I also got a $50 giftcard one time and spent all of that on the licensed DLCs, I refuse to spend money on original. I bought every single original character with shards.

• myersismydaddy
    myersismydaddy Member Posts: 232

I bought all the DLCs except one, and I spent 10$ for the rift. So that's what, about 130$ish all together?

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,283

20 bucks on the base game, 58 on DLCs (bought abunch at first, although now I only use real cash on licensed ones and iri shards on the rest) and 10 bucks for auric cells for the first rift. Grand total of 88 bucks so far. Fully plan on buying anymore licensed DLC once they come out and using shards on any unlicensed DLC.

• matchmakingworksfine
    matchmakingworksfine Member Posts: 240

Dbd ps4 comes with free killers so whatever ones I didnt mention I got for free but 5 bucks for myers,pig,spirit,oni,clown,bubba,freddy, legion+20 bucks worth of cosmetics(highly regret buying those). Pretty much every killer besides demo and deathslinger. So about 60 bucks in total.

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395

Dbd at half price + Bubba + old cosmetics pack (the one with Wraith chess squares) so like under $20

• Ikalx
    Ikalx Member Posts: 134

£40...so like $50 I guess. I was about to drop a further...er...$30 on Auric cells recently but then realised that's about 3-6 other games the way I buy 'em, lol.

Still need the last few dlcs though.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

I've spent based on my steam history 270 € and I plan on increasing that number unless devs make some horrible long term marketing or balance decisions.

• Exor
    Exor Member Posts: 256

Not sure how much exactly that is, but all chapters till clown ( with his release you can buy chars with shards), the 1100 auric cell pack once so I can do the rift and then all licensed chapters.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

What are you, my bank account?

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

id say about 70$... i bought the game at 30$ and have bought all the LI characters and have spent 15$ on auric cells and grinded for the "free" ones so it seems right to me.

• Gomolazoli
    Gomolazoli Member Posts: 336

It should be around 150 euros for me.

• Chop
    Chop Member Posts: 32

To be completely honest and I'm ashamed to admit, I bought all DLC and probably spent at least 400-500$ on skins. I have every killer p3 max and I'm almost done with all survivor P3. After I P3 them I usually get a nice combo outfit for them. As for killer I usually buy a lot of the skins for killer and create many different combos. For some reason I love flexing cool combos and cosmectics and hearing people say wow that's a nice outfit

• NICK714
    NICK714 Member Posts: 173

150$ xD

• SpiritLover1133
    SpiritLover1133 Member Posts: 214

I spent exactly $419.11 I have all cosmetics for David King, Claudette, Huntress, Nurse, Spirit, Pig, Myers. I also have all DLCs.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Honestly? Too much. I have actually been treated poorly, not by just the community, but even a forum mod and a dev. Made me regret putting so much support into the game as I did, and also see where some mods/dev abuse their stature like a child (i'm not going to say any names). Though when it happened it made me stop playing the game as much, and that helped not only my mental health, but allowed me to find more positive communities to be apart of.

I'll still play the game from time to time with friends, or finish Archives, but it's only a matter of time before I get bored of this game it's imbalance, and toxic community before I leave for good - then that's just another Killer main gone.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

i have all the dlcs, and I have spent money on AC packs. DBD is my only current multiplayer game, replacing the cod franchise.

I do side game. I'm currently trying to playthrough bloodstained:ritual of the night...

• H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3
    H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3 Member Posts: 189

I have every killer, i’ve bought a few skins, and paid for every single rift so far so probably between 100 and 200

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

to much play on both ps4 and steam i got all dlc but didn't pick up ghostface i got my reasons.

• MatthewGames18
    MatthewGames18 Member Posts: 27

I spent like $90 on all the dlcs besides head case charity case and I bought spirit legion and oni with shards and I bought the $20 worth of auric cells

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Aw, come on, you did answer the question one year ago. Give us an update. :P

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
  • Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

too much

i got all dlc, a LOT of cosmetics, and bought the base game. so like, probably around $400-$500?

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

Over $600

I buy every chapter, regardless how I may feel about it

As long as I see cosmetics that I love then the devs can have my money.

On top of that I tend to buy for a love one and I do giveaways on here.

• AestheticCharms
    AestheticCharms Member Posts: 136

I got everything besides claudettes outfits and adams outfits.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

all DLCs and some auric cells packs, for a total of almost 300€

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536

After adding it up in a calculator, including the game, all the DLC, and all the cosmetic and rift passes I've bought probably close to $250

• Kycer
    Kycer Member Posts: 337
    edited May 2020

Can someone do the maths for me? I got the game for free (ps plus). I bought all chapters and a one 1000 auric cells pack. How much $ is that?

• undeadcookie
    undeadcookie Member Posts: 198

Enough to force me to keep playing even though every match makes me hate myself.

• Puffieball
    Puffieball Member Posts: 64

On my older playstation account few hundred for sure between chapters and cosmetics. The newer one I made around October I would say almost the same. Definitely few hundred as well between all the chapters and cosmetics. I've bought most of the cosmetics for the nurse and soon I'll get the ones for the demogorgon since I main those two for killer and most of the ones for Feng and Yui since I main those two for survivors. I'll probably soon get the ones for Zarina to since I do like using her to sometimes.I don't mind paying for them especially since its a small studio compared to other massive companies. I do like how when they release some comsetics is always different so I get excited to see if it's a cosmetic for one of the main killers or survivors I use. I do want to get some other ones for some of the other I use since its fun to just change up the outfits sometimes lol.

• notsonew
    notsonew Member Posts: 269

all the dlc and around 150$ in auric cells, + 2 battle pass

• Lola_Angst
    Lola_Angst Member Posts: 11

Around 400$

Yikes, but i play on all platforms... (not mobile tho.)

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

Around $300 ? since i bought the game for a friend plus the Halloween and ST chapter and some packs of aurics

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Too much.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

~100 dollars probably. Won a few dlcs with a bet.