Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

As a Ps4 I was like super excited for the update but now like I am just meh

I use to be like supe super excited for the dlc I even did this nice fan art of Kate but honestly I have waited so long for PlayStation I don’t even think I’ll get the dlc (I know it’s not the devs fault) but I still feel like this has been a ridiculous amount of time to wait. Therefore all the excitement is just gone anyone else feel this way?

Comments

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Yeppers peppers. I’ve had 1000 shards and max bp since they announced the cosmetic shop and loved both the survivor and killer’s new play styles but now meh. I wish they didn’t announce it so early but lesson learned I suppose and they said it wouldn’t be like this again. 🤞🤞🤞
  • NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

I'm not that interested in the Clown's power, so the wait hasn't been as bad for me. Maybe I'll like him if I ever end up getting him. The pallet-vacuum removal is long overdue, however.
    I am extremely looking forward to the upcoming perk changes though; they can't come soon enough. Never thought I'd say this, but I need to unlock Calm Spirit.
    And awesome fan art!

• rustmittens
    rustmittens Member Posts: 11

I'm not that interested in the Clown's power, so the wait hasn't been as bad for me. Maybe I'll like him if I ever end up getting him. The pallet-vacuum removal is long overdue, however.
    I am extremely looking forward to the upcoming perk changes though; they can't come soon enough. Never thought I'd say this, but I need to unlock Calm Spirit.
    And awesome fan art!

I am also seriously looking forward to all the wonderful work they are doing to the perks it was long overdue and much needed all of them. 

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited July 2018

You guys will buy it anyway.
    :)

• rustmittens
    Runiver said:

I honestly probably will not get the dlc, some of the cosmetics but not the dlc. 

• Immersed_P3_Nea
    Immersed_P3_Nea Member Posts: 49
    Same. The PTB came out more than a month ago at this point. The new killer and perks will add a little more variety, but they didn’t even implement most of the changes they were considering. And my three mains (Nea, Myers, and Billy) got garbage cosmetics.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Same. The PTB came out more than a month ago at this point. The new killer and perks will add a little more variety, but they didn’t even implement most of the changes they were considering. And my three mains (Nea, Myers, and Billy) got garbage cosmetics.
    They can't do anything with Myers lol
  • NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    Immersed_P3_Nea said: 

They can't do anything with Myers lol

I want a banana knife for Myers and I want it now.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Runiver said:

Im not buying it but glad they got your money. Weak chapter and feels old at this point 
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    fcc2014 said:
    Runiver said:

Im not buying it but glad they got your money. Weak chapter and feels old at this point 
    Exactly 
  • rustmittens
    I honestly completely agree with you guys! 
  • huckleberry
    huckleberry Member Posts: 6

I'm on Xbox and let's face it PS has gotten the short end of the stick on this dlc release. In all honesty PS players should receive a hugemunguse discount or bonus reward for their wait ,maybe even both. Show them some love for their wait and that they're appreciated devs / behavior.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018

I'm on Xbox and let's face it PS has gotten the short end of the stick on this dlc release. In all honesty PS players should receive a hugemunguse discount or bonus reward for their wait ,maybe even both. Show them some love for their wait and that they're appreciated devs / behavior.

It’d be nice def but we all know that ain’t happening lol they’ll just announce when it releases and that’ll be the end of it most likely 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I don't want anything other then a guarantee that all future dlc has the same release date for all three platforms. If you can't do that then don't expect any of my money.
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126

Yea no compensation or apologies will come from them. I can already see PS not getting the update or even being able to participate in the bloodhunt and we'll just hear "PS players we understand your frustration with the latest 2.0 patch. We are currently investigating the issue regarding the certification and will keep you updated as soon as we hear from Sony."

• ThePloopz
    DRAGOON said:

Yea no compensation or apologies will come from them. I can already see PS not getting the update or even being able to participate in the bloodhunt and we'll just hear "PS players we understand your frustration with the latest 2.0 patch. We are currently investigating the issue regarding the certification and will keep you updated as soon as we hear from Sony."

Aka we have no news lol
  • KING_DEDE
    Yo I may sound immature but let’s go on Twitter and push #UpdateGate and tag Sony and Bvhr 
  • ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    KING_DEDE said:
    Yo I may sound immature but let’s go on Twitter and push #UpdateGate and tag Sony and Bvhr 
    Chill lmaoo if it doesn’t come or have a release date by the 3rd I’ll do it with you
  • KING_DEDE
    ThePloopz said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Chill lmaoo if it doesn’t come or have a release date by the 3rd I’ll do it with you
    If not the 3rd We Riot
  • xlexysle
    xlexysle Member Posts: 12
    I hope we hear SOMETHING tomorrow, it'll be 5 days since Xbox got the update. Just the update would be great and the following day in which the PS Store update, we can have the option to buy the DLC. :)
  • rustmittens
    They are not in office and do not work on weekends so hopefully tomorrow we get good new from them and PlayStation