The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Change my view

8899 Member Posts: 4

It isn't right that the best choice as killer when chasing a skilled survivor who is at a strong loop is to simply drop the chase because if the killer does continue chase they will likely lose the match due to taking so much time to down one survivor

plz weaken certain loops

Comments

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    edited June 2019

Everyone with at least one brain cell will agree with you.

Devs are already looking into this ,they said this in the anniversary stream

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

No view to change. I agree and most reasonable people will agree aswell. During the stream they specifically talked about overly strong loops and how they wish to eliminate them in favor of more unsafe ones. I personally look forward to it as unsafe pallets are alot of fun to mind game and it will only be good for the game.

I always dreaded the experience where you are forced to run a loop with no mind game potential to force the survivor to drop the pallet asap and kill that loop. I am glad the devs take it seriously and are looking into it.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Killers often are delegated to reacting to what the survivors do, be it mistakes or good plays. If you leave someone during a chase when they're doing really well, you may find them later when they're in an area they're not as familiar with, don't have a grove going, or in a dead zone ('cause teammates). Additionally, Killers have the choice to peel away from a survivor that is better in the chase than them. The most Survivors can do it try to lose chase, which can be very difficult especially if the killer is good at tracking.

They're aiming to weaken longer/stronger loops, anyway, and just give more pallets.