Why are survivors toxic to other survivors

Options

i get hate mail from other survivors and i don’t see why. We’re supposed to be a team and you’re hating me cause you made a dumb mistake. I don’t bodyblock other survivors, i get hooksaves, i heal others, i don’t pallet drop others and yet i still get hate.

Comments

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Online game = people can act like total [VERY BAD WORD] with no consequences. That's why.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,004
    Options

They're survivors, the survivors are a toxic bunch who don't care for anyone else outside of their SWF pack.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

So what kind of accusations are your random teammates making? That you don't do enough unhooks (fast enough)? That you don't do enough gens? If it's just random insults, ignore or report them.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

If you're playing on Steam, you could always make your profile so that randoms cannot leave comments and then close the chat-box in-game, so you cannot see what people write to you.

Saves you a lot of sanity.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited June 2019
    Options

Sometimes u need to get ur team killed first to survive

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    Options

Meh,you probably main Feng Min,

it wouldn't be surprising if you are actually useless to the team considering the majority of Feng Min mains I've met.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Because survivors are toxic. People can try to excuse this by saying there are more survivors than killers, but anyone who's played this game on both sides and honestly looked at the reactions knows that survivors are disproportionately more toxic than killers. That's just the hard truth.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Options

I used to be called toxic a lot just for running and looping, aproaching the maximun any structure while being tunneled. Out of there, I saw how other survivors and the killer were raging with themselves.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    Options

I think this fits here perfectly

Person being "toxic" in post game chat is "toxic", but she is not wrong. Claudette actually lost them the game by healing in shack instead of saving 2 guys from the hook when I was chasing the person speaking on chat.

• FengMinEqualsWin
    FengMinEqualsWin Member Posts: 91
    edited June 2019
    Options

i do main as feng min how did you know! but i’m literally not toxic to any of the survivors only some times to killers :/ when they nod and fail to facecamp me nvm im dumb literally my name says it all

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Because they're players.

They'll be toxic, friend or foe.

• FTSA
    FTSA Member Posts: 33
    Options

nah, you're probably the most biased killer main on this forum. All your posts can be summarized into "killer good, survivor bad" or "buff killer, nerf survivor". Seriously, try forming a sentence that doesn't sound like a triggered reddit killer main lol.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,098
    edited June 2019
    Options

garrreawg

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options

Question would hiding in a locker doing nothing a letting someone go to stage two when you have lots of time to grab them and said person that was unhooked selling this person out when they hid in a locker again as payback for being a dick and not helping

• Orion
    Options

Sweetie, I've played more survivor than killer for a while now. So maybe the problem is that you're the biased one.

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218
    edited June 2019
    Options

@Orion If it's only Survivors who can be 'toxic', where in this scenario Killers can never be toxic (because of some unseen or logically explainable law of gamer physics) what happens when someone oh I don't know. PLAYS BOTH Killer and Survivor? does that make them toxic Killers because they play Survivor or does that make them Survivors with good sportsmanship because they play Killers? Wait Survivor's cant be good sportsmen and Killers cant be toxic! this goes against the laws of online game physics! PARADOX! OH NOES! -mind blown-

^lightly seasoned with sarcasm.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

Oh look, another factless, needlessly divisive comment from you. But yes, let's continue to praise a person that posts comments like this and award him with a crown on his profile picture. 😅

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

So true. I'm glad other people on here see through the BS.

• Orion
    Options

I didn't say only survivors could be toxic. However, the thread is about survivors, so I stuck to the topic.

• Orion
    Options

The thread is about survivors, so I spoke of survivors, just like I wouldn't bring up books in a discussion about e-readers or alcohol in a discussion about juice.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

This can be summed up with, there are bad people who play this game. Why do Survivors block other Survivors in a corner until they DC? Well, why do guests at my motel intentionally break the guest rule and get themselves kicked out? There are bad people in this world no matter where you go.