We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Saci Pererê (Brazilian folklore)

ghostkiller666
ghostkiller666 Member Posts: 85
edited June 2019 in Creations

Anything simple that can occur badly in the daily life is considered Saci’s fault. If all the thread in a sewing kit is tangled, eggs go bad, food is burnt, or something is lost, then Saci did it. He is very restless, constantly moving around misbehaving with silly antics.

Saci also has magical powers that assist him in his pranks. He gains his magical abilities from his little red cap. The cap allows him to disappear and reappear where ever he likes, and though he may have only one leg he is still very nimble: he rides dust devils and tornadoes and horses with out saddles very well. He becomes a bird called the Striped Cuckoo (matita pereira) who is hard to catch and whose sad song seems to come from nowhere.

To stop Saci one has to run over a river, because he loses his powers, or throw knotted ropes onto the floor, because he will stop feeling the need to untie them. Taking Saci’s hat is like taking the Kappa’s arm. Since it is the source of his power, he will be willing to do anything for it back.

font: https://espressocomsaudade.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/daily-myth-brazilian-saci-perere/

Hi, if i could ask something i REALLY would love to see this KILLER in action and in DEAD BY DAYLIGHT you will notice A LOT of Brazilians playing it, that would be a nice way to tell them "your culture is rich and we see it". I remember i posted this request already back in the Steam forum, never got a feedback. So i'll try again.

here are some pics that i've found in the internet:

i won't keep arguing about his perks or habilities, do what you think is better. Read his mythology and you will think some nice ideas.

cheers

@Patricia @Clyde

more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saci_(Brazilian_folklore)