If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I hope BHVR wont just let sprint burst stay as it is.

Options
I know the Exhaustion nerf is going to affect SB, but that was never even the main reason i absolutely despise that perk, its a braindead panic button used to counter any ambushes, thats the actual problem in my opinion.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

What are survivors supposed to do if they nerf all 3 "One button win" perks ? (DS SC SB)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Runiver said:
    What are survivors supposed to do if they nerf all 3 "One button win" perks ? (DS SC SB)

They will go back to pallet looping and it will still work^^

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50
    Options

Maybe if they made it on activation, like dead hard, but removed the ability to use it around the killer? Delegate it to map traversal, and have Lithe be the mid-chase warp-speed perk? I don't know, just a thought. I don't use Sprint Burst too often, so I don't think about its balance too much.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@Runiver said:

Exactly. You get it @Runiver

The days of survivors doing whatever they wanted and playing like morons are over I think.

There's been a shift in the last 3 months slowly to killers being empowered. I wonder what did the trick?

The buyout of Starbreeze you think?

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    That and the B.S. from the Lunar Festival I would think. Still traumatized from some of the crap I had to endure from that. There's a reason Franklin's is on almost every single one of my builds...
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@Runiver said:

Exactly. You get it @Runiver

The days of survivors doing whatever they wanted and playing like morons are over I think.

There's been a shift in the last 3 months slowly to killers being empowered. I wonder what did the trick?

The buyout of Starbreeze you think?

They're far from over.
    These perks were just the cherries on top of the unbalanced mess, and knowing these devs, they will very likely make the nerfs to be irrelevant and half-assed, which will leave most of these perks to be at least still a top tier choice perks.

Perks should be picked according to playstyle, not to ######### overpower the enemy team.
    At the moment, killers do pick Ruin to have a more than 5minutes rounds, and BBQ to get their time worth considering how painful it can be to play killer, and survivors are just picking the strongest perks rather than trying to get a build according to a playstyle.
    It's just wrong, it has been wrong for ages, but devs are scared to shock people by making them to switch up the builds so they'd have to think about what they take and get some synergies about their playstyle... Instead they can take up the "power perks" and stop thinking, while eventually "Picking non-meta perks for fun", and they even consider doing killers a "favor" doing so, which is dumb as rock (How many survivors do see typing "I don't even pick DS, you should be happy", now if it isn't blatant admitting something is wrong..).

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Master said:

@Runiver said:

They will go back to pallet looping and it will still work^^

Pallet looping doesnt work all the time though... 
  • Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    I know the Exhaustion nerf is going to affect SB, but that was never even the main reason i absolutely despise that perk, its a braindead panic button used to counter any ambushes, thats the actual problem in my opinion.

Idk sprint burst was never the issue for me as a killer, not sure why people keep complaining about it. As long as a survivor/killer have a top tier perk there will continue to be complaints. The main issue is the back to back TO BACK pallets. Very rarely, and I say maybe 1 in every 100 survivors ever get to use sprint burst on me more than once, and that’s at rank 1-4

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options

Idk sprint burst was never the issue for me as a killer, not sure why people keep complaining about it. As long as a survivor/killer have a top tier perk there will continue to be complaints. The main issue is the back to back TO BACK pallets. Very rarely, and I say maybe 1 in every 100 survivors ever get to use sprint burst on me more than once, and that’s at rank 1-4

I dont think you understood me, i hate it being such a massive counter to Wraith, Pig and Leatherface.
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Options

I dont think you understood me, i hate it being such a massive counter to Wraith, Pig and Leatherface.
    And billy, and freddy, and hag, and huntress
  • CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Options
    Maybe make it activated like dead hard but you can only use it when you’re uninjured? Or maybe you get a penalty to exhaustion regeneration if you’re injured instead? 
  • Gem
    Gem Member Posts: 37
    Options

Personally, I don't care about SB when I play killer. I just wish the maps were more balanced. Fixing things like DS and SB is of course necessary, but the game is unbalanced from the core map.