The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Thrilling tremors idea

I just thought of this and would like to hear your opinions.

Thrilling tremors. All gens are blocked for 20 seconds when a survivor is picked up and start the regressing state until canceled by a survivor.

This would make the perk a much better anti gen rush perk and combine really well with perks like overcharge since it would apply that perk to all the gens that had progress on them. You would lose the tracking ability, but i much more prefer actually able to stall the game.

Comments

8899 Member Posts: 4

Like the idea as it would make survivors want to cancel the regression on multiple generators

but probably won't happen as it might put too much pressure and cause frustration for them

• SyN
    SyN Member Posts: 27

Quite honestly the problem with having them all regress like that because of a perk brings to mind a lot of balance issues from the standpoint of the perk itself. It would likely become another "mandatory" perk like ruin because it would be one that would be easy to maintain high uptime on if you're doing well as a killer, i.e. constantly picking up survivors after downs, and apply lots of pressure all at once. It's an interesting idea but perhaps a bit much for just 1 perk

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134

congrats. you've killed pop goes the weasel

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Regress every gen on the map for twenty seconds minimum just for a pick up? Does that sound reasonable?

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I thought you wanted a Graboid killer. I am disappoint.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

It's only gens not being working on, that's a big difference.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

It's a good thing you and the OP aren't doing balance for this game, if you actually thought something as ridiculously overpowered as this was a good idea.