Can someone explain to me ghostface?

HavelmomDaS1
HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

As simple as possible? I don't get him, really confusing description and playing didn't help me to understand him.

Comments

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

You can go stealth, but it makes a bunch of noise and gives sound cues and if anyone happens to have you in their field of view your stealth is automatically removed and you have to wait for it to recharge.

While in stealth, you can stalk someone for a few seconds to temporarily expose them, but they get notified immediately and can easily run away until it wears off

He can also crouch independently of stealth

On the bright side he has 115% movement speed, which you will need because his power does little to nothing

• Knayter
    Knayter Member Posts: 117

completely broken

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

You can tbag, give free Spine Chill to the survivors and if you face potatoes you maybe can use your power to instadown them, if they don't look at you by accident.

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218

So many unhappy people. I doubt they'll let Ghostface go live without a considerable re-balance so all good.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited June 2019

Here's the blunt explanation.

Activating his power brings Ghost Faces Terror Radius to 0.

Crouching without pressing M2 to activate his power DOES NOT bring his Terror Radius to 0, he isn't the Pig.

Doing a basic M1 while the power is active will turn off the power, but if a Survivor has been exposed by it they will still be exposed for a limited time, regardless if his power was turned off.

Stalking a Survivor but not finishing will render their gauge to deplete to 0 (really fast by the way) and this only happens when the power is turned off mid-way OR if you just stop stalking mid-way.

Stalk Survivors behind walls and corners, or from a far to increase their "Circle Gauge" and once it is full they have the exposed status effect for a limited time.

A survivor needs to detect, and look at Ghost Face to deactivate his power. This results in it going down to zero and needing to refill, while it does he is on his own with the basic M1.

TBH though, because of the current bug allowing Survivors to deplete his power by looking in his general direction through corn, walls, rocks, etc... NONE OF THIS MATTERS. (Currently, until its fixed and stuff is tweaked HOPEFULLY tweaked)

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@HavelmomDaS1 Read my post above, I don't think editing @'s in a post will @ someone, so whatever.

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 670

basically a wee little lad with a knife that goes stab stab and stalky stalky, but this time he can crouch.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@DoubleTap A few quick adjustments won't really help Ghostface, I'm afraid. This guy needs a rework. The devs don't have enough time for that, if he is going to be released June 18th.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Broken mess.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Propably the worst killer in the game. Even the current Freddy can use something from his power.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I doubt they will make any changes to Ghostface. This is BHVR we're talking about.

• BismarckCane
    BismarckCane Member Posts: 73

Object of obsession destroys him.

• Crow
    Crow Member Posts: 113

He can teabag faster than Piggy. That's really it.