Offerings Used Upon Match COMPLETION Please

DoubleTap
DoubleTap Member Posts: 218

4 Survivors decide to use "Greatly Thicken Dark Mist"

Killer doesn't want to deal with that and decides to DC, with zero repercussion .

All 4 Survivors are then punished for the Killer DC'ing as they all lose their hard earned rare offerings.

I'm not quite sure where justice fits in there.

?

Comments

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 669

^ this!

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

This SWF group seems to think they can create Super Mist by bringing this offering 4 times. If this would work (spoiler: it doesn't), it would be totally ruining the killer's game. What is the reasoning behind wanting to give the opponent no fair chance and to ruin their game experience?

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218
    edited June 2019

@NoShinyPony All I said in pre match chat was "Greatly thickening mist" and 3 other Survivors followed suit (I don't SWF)

The point being the Killer threw a tanty and disconnected, all 4 Survivors lost are then punished for the Killers bad sportsmanship by having their offerings removed.

The whole system is backwards.

• FogNoob
    FogNoob Member Posts: 116

To be honest, it should go both ways. In the case of the killer, if survivors disconnect you should keep your add ons. Good luck trying to get the Tombstone myers achievement, people always disconnect and you just lose your add ons... It's bullshit.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

> survivors want to create Super Mist to make the game unplayable for the killer

> "killer's bad sportsmanship"

To be clear: I'm not defending dc's at all. But this lack of self-reflection is remarkable.