If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Any TydeTyme Fans in here?

Options
ObscuredbyFog
ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94

^ I'm one. Anyone else?

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    Options

+1 for the TideThyme ;p

• ObscuredbyFog
    ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94
    edited May 2018
    Options

@Techn0
    I hear ya, but to be fair thats just his opinion. His content is great in my opinion, as is his knowledge of the game and its mechanics.

• WebMonkey
    WebMonkey Member Posts: 28
    Options

Yeah! Watching his videos got me started! Huge fan!

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    edited May 2018
    Options

@ObscuredbyFog said:
    @Techn0
    I hear ya, but to be fair thats just his opinion. His content is great in my opinion, as is his knowledge of the game and its mechanics.

I love his gameplay videos. I just think he goes out of his way to say Doc and Hag are bad without learning them fully and it leaves a bad impression. Full respect for him though, he was a part of what got me playing.

• WebMonkey
    WebMonkey Member Posts: 28
    Options

@Techn0 said:

@ObscuredbyFog said:
    @Techn0

I love his gameplay videos. I just think he goes out of his way to say Doc and Hag are bad without learning them fully and it leaves a bad impression. Full respect for him though, he was a part of what got me playing.

It's not so much that he says that Doc and Hag are "bad". It seems like most of his killer comparisons are based on perks only, and does not consider add-ons. Doc with the right add-ons is lethal. I'm assuming you're also finding that true for hag (tho I have yet to play her). I like that he's basing this on making an "easier" kind of comparison, but you're right. He doesn't take into account ALL of the different BUILDS for each killer. That would be a LOT of work... and also I think it would be very hard to compare because of all of the different playstyles associated with each sort of killer build.

I hope that makes sense... and I hope I've represented Mr. Tyme in the best possible way. ;)

Cheers!

• SqrunkTrep
    SqrunkTrep Member Posts: 30
    Options

@WebMonkey said:

@Techn0 said:

@ObscuredbyFog said:
    @Techn0

It's not so much that he says that Doc and Hag are "bad". It seems like most of his killer comparisons are based on perks only, and does not consider add-ons. Doc with the right add-ons is lethal. I'm assuming you're also finding that true for hag (tho I have yet to play her). I like that he's basing this on making an "easier" kind of comparison, but you're right. He doesn't take into account ALL of the different BUILDS for each killer. That would be a LOT of work... and also I think it would be very hard to compare because of all of the different playstyles associated with each sort of killer build.

I hope that makes sense... and I hope I've represented Mr. Tyme in the best possible way. ;)

Cheers!

He bases killers not counting add-ons simply because that's the best way to compare them to each other. Sure with add-ons Doctor and Hag are better killers but they're not even closely as good as Hillbilly, Huntress or Nurse without any.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

tyde is without a doubt the most helpful youtuber hands down. his guides are number one and the emblem system explanation video was thorough as hell.... hes probably my favorite overall.... 5 stars....

• SiNister_TTV
    SiNister_TTV Member Posts: 8
    Options

Great information videos and guides, has some nice killer gameplay videos but sometimes he puts me off watching him when he gets too negative (I think a lot of us can agree that the game in unbalanced) But I don't need to keep constantly hearing it but then again I am all about trying to be positive and I get that some people just like to moan :-) haha

• olibob06
    olibob06 Member Posts: 26
    Options

^ I'm one. Anyone else?

Yee
  • MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189
    Options

@Techn0 said:

@ObscuredbyFog said:
    @Techn0

The truth is that Doc or Hag are not as powerfull as Myers, hillbilly or nurse. Hag is slower, her traps can be destroyed or avoided by crouching, he made very fair judgement on doc.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,747
    Options

I'm more of a Monto and Hybridpanda fan, but I have watched a few of Tyde's vids. They were quite enjoyable.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I am not a fan of any the dead by daylight youtubers or so forth. I only watch a few for important information. Hybridpanada is entertaining from time to time yet none of them stands out. Plus, I had a run in with jendenise once where she called me a loser and dirty camper when I didn't even camp no one. I was making my rotation back after I checked 3 gens on the other side of the map. Not my fault your teammate unhooked you as I am coming back then you heal behind a wall when i had nurse's calling on. After that incident, I could careless about any dead by daylight content creator because at best, the content is more basic than my life.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Yeah he's cool. He's a bit over analytical at times, but overall I enjoy listening to his mostly objective viewpoints.

• Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104
    Options

I enjoy Panda probably more than anything. I rage so hard when he forgets he has a mori during his streams... which happens quite often lol. Really enjoy his non-toxic play style. Tyde is cool though.

• BehindTheTree
    BehindTheTree Member Posts: 31
    Options

I use to really like Tyde, idk what happened slowly stopped watching his stuff. I need to find some good content creators to follow. D:

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

We watch Tyde from time to time. He videos are very good. Much prefer Panda on sheer entertainment value.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

I like Tyde but disagree with his tier list.

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I like Tyde, Marth, Bricky, Scott, Pug, Puppers, Zubat, And baefu
  • RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

His normal gameplay videos on YT are ok, but the thing that really butters my butternuts with him is that he always finds a way to disagree with you, even if it means saying the exact opposite of something he just said a few days ago, or contradicting himself massively.
    I respect people who have their own opinions, but you cross a line when you cannot agree with anyone on anything.

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

@BehindTheTree said:
    I use to really like Tyde, idk what happened slowly stopped watching his stuff. I need to find some good content creators to follow. D:

Depending on where you live, you should watch Tru3Ta1ent stream. His YT videos are fun to watch too, but there is just something special about watching a live stream.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    edited June 2018
    Options

@MaxiferPriest said:
    Hag is slower, her traps can be destroyed or avoided by crouching

"Slow"

https://youtu.be/OtZCcoNUgOA?t=4m26s

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189
    Options

i said SLOWER and she feels slow if u play any killer before her ;)

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

@MaxiferPriest said:

i said SLOWER and she feels slow if u play any killer before her ;)

I don't feel slow when I can teleport here and there lol. Same way that on paper Nurse is slower, but in practice she's not if you use her M2 power ^^ That was my point, her traps are great to keep a pressure really fast.

• NotSure
    NotSure Member Posts: 41
    Options

He's alright, I enjoy some of his videos. Don't always agree with his opinions, but he seems fairly normal.

• BehindTheTree
    BehindTheTree Member Posts: 31
    Options

@RagingCalm said:

@BehindTheTree said:

Depending on where you live, you should watch Tru3Ta1ent stream. His YT videos are fun to watch too, but there is just something special about watching a live stream.

actually hate true. lol too toxic for me

• Judicar
    Judicar Member Posts: 36
    Options

Nope. Tries to be funny and isn't. And the guy can get pretty volatile at times with his viewers, especially when they prove him wrong or offer a counter point to his own opinions. He's one of those players that should just stick to playing the game and not running his mouth. He's very skilled but also a bit of a loon.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Options

@BehindTheTree said:

@RagingCalm said:

@BehindTheTree said:

actually hate true. lol too toxic for me

How is he toxic? This is a guy who refuses to camp or tunnel even when playing the weakest killers because he finds it to be, "unfun" and wants to be "fair".

• Taretsu
    Taretsu Member Posts: 46
    Options

-1 for me.

I used to watch him, but he lost my respect with the killer tier list and his opinion on the emblem system. I think he rushed into an opinion with little to no arguments to support it.

• kinglion
    kinglion Member Posts: 15
    Options

Can't really say I'm a fan but I check his channels for some informative videos/guides. It's really helpful.

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

i like his guides and various vids. thought he was a nice guy.... but i caught some of his stream just now. holy #########. he was just verbally beating the hell outta some fella. i'm not sure how they came to that level but damn.... anyway i prefer the entitys left hand.... that guy is awesome.... :D

• FoxyKnoxy
    FoxyKnoxy Member Posts: 4
    Options
    I used to be but then he became way too whiny for my taste.
  • FoxyKnoxy
    FoxyKnoxy Member Posts: 4
    Options

i like his guides and various vids. thought he was a nice guy.... but i caught some of his stream just now. holy #########. he was just verbally beating the hell outta some fella. i'm not sure how they came to that level but damn.... anyway i prefer the entitys left hand.... that guy is awesome.... :D

Lefty is awesome
  • HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 210
    Options

i watch him from time to tome. but most i watch some german streamer like TheKller, Graenz. Or @McLean and @not_Queen

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

@FoxyKnoxy said:
    deadwolfwalking said:

Lefty is awesome

damn right.... i love watching him play with soliddonny (or whatever his name is).... WHATS IN THE BOX, MING MONG? WHATS IN THE BOX.... SOLLY DONNY.... RUN, SOLLY DONNY.... :D