Up Ghostfase!

Al_Ter
Al_Ter Member Posts: 19

Wazzuuuuup guys, saw that many people talking about changing the power Ghostface, so this will not happen. The killer's strength is pretty gooooooood... Khem, khem. Good. But the implementation itself is bad and show my idea how to fix it.

The distance from which the sound of the killer terror alert is heard is extremely large.

When you ghostface crouches, you hear a warning that it is somewhere nearby. But this alert was heard farther than the radius of the rerror. Also, when he crouches, the radius of terror doesn’t decrease; There is a suggestion during the crouch to reduce terror like that of Michael. In most cases, you can’t accumulate a stage.

Easily stopping accumulation stage.

This is a plus that Ghostface easily accumulates the stage, but if you look at the maniac with the camera, then it will not be able to accumulate vulnerability on you. (many thought that the maniac could not accumulate the stage, then it is necessary to look at the maniac with the model of the character) Perhaps this will not happen if you correct point 1, the tests will show.

Very short punch.

His hit is even shorter than the legion with a speed of 4.6. If we take "hope" on the surviving perk, then Ghosrface will not at all overtake the survivor (it was checked more than once my in PTB) with a blow. You also need to beat close, which is impossible, because in a real game, no one will specifically stand up to attack.

Up: Having looked at other games, I noticed that this problem is possible with ping. But still in the future check again.

Double heartbeat.

Perhaps this is a bug in the accumulation of the unfinished stage, but when the chase begins, the survivor can hear 2 heartbeats. I guess it overlaps with 2 radius of terror. Mb, like Myers, he had to increase (or decrease) the radius of terror at the stage, but the sound track shows the opposite.

Thanks Monto & No0b3, they could clearly show my opinion.

Oh yeah, don't forget to look back)