If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

A survivor's last though

Options
Alcor
Alcor Member Posts: 5

The horror and the suffering I’ve been through is unfathomable, limitless and eternal. I have no understanding of it, nor do I care anymore. I’m an empty shell compared to who I was, to who I wanted to be. Hope has faded away and all that remains is eternal darkness, endless silence, nothing…

The thoughts rush to me, lost memories of old friends, good company and honest smiles. Real love, real friendships, I yearn for these memories, but I desire peace, please understand me.

There has been no yesterday and there will be no tomorrow. There has been nothing but my thoughts that I dwell on, nothing but my ultimate desire for death, not salvation, mind you.

Mother, had you known of what I’ve been through: the countless lifetimes, the countless screams, the endless nights, would you have ended my suffering for me?

More importantly, tell me mother, will it ever end?