If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

THIS IS A CALL TO ALL KILLERS!!!!!!! COMMUNITY EVENT (4TH OF JULY)

Options
FSB75
FSB75 Member Posts: 474

Here in America, we celebrate the 4th of July as our Nations "Independence Day".

I can think of NO better way to celebrate this holiday than to stage a killer community event. In honor of independence....I'd call on ALL killers to CAMP their first hook for the entirety of the 4th of July. All day, every match, every first caught gets camped....NO exceptions! Spread the word and let's celebrate independence the killer way!

Comments

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    raw_bean said:

No.

Hahahahahahaha
  • MasterLoli
    MasterLoli Member Posts: 73
    Options

i would have done it if more people joined in but if just a few did it then we would just look like #########...

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@FSB75 said:
    Here in America, we celebrate the 4th of July as our Nations "Independence Day".

I can think of NO better way to celebrate this holiday than to stage a killer community event. In honor of independence....I'd call on ALL killers to CAMP their first hook for the entirety of the 4th of July. All day, every match, every first caught gets camped....NO exceptions! Spread the word and let's celebrate independence the killer way!

I only camp survivors who deserve it, im not gonna punish innocent survivors that try to play the game without abusing crutches or looping. But yeah, this means that I will probably camp :lol:

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:
    Heres a better proposition. Instead of camping your first hook how about we all camp DS users. Camp and Tunnel every obsession to teach them the error or their ways. Killers rising up against the tyranny of crutch perk oppression.

Thats a thing I always support, there is a reason I called my self Dead by DS :wink:

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489
    Options

i'll probably give free saves allday long to not give a **** about your day

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options
    I would rather you know earn lots of bloodpoints.
  • ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Umm no.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    edited July 2018
    Options

@FSB75 said:

I already do that.

• Der_Schatten
    Der_Schatten Member Posts: 82
    Options

@Orion
    for you is "Independence Day" every day XD

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Options
    This is a really awful idea. 
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

Camping is so boring... I'll vote no and continue with my usual playstyle instead. Maybe if they had some tasty fireworks I could watch while my victim hangs on the hook, but otherwise I'll be opting out.

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options
    How about no 
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options
    Count me in. I’ll post pics here.
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

How about we not add more unneeded toxicity to the community.

• LiveActionQuad
    LiveActionQuad Member Posts: 11
    Options

I would When i first played the game but now, no thanks

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

I'll tell you what I'll do.

If I see anyone bring a flashlight OR anyone that is the obsession, they'll get camped for that 1 day. No matter what.

All in fun of course.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Options
    Wooooow, so it's ok for us to appropriate the Asian culture by hooking feng mings on the white hooks for the Chinese New Year event, but we can't even so much as say "zipperhead" in the chat afterword or in a private pan message without receiving hate in return... Pretty good job so far

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50
    Options

lol

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Count me in. I’ll post pics here.

Are you being sarcastic? The original post is, so I’d assume so

• xBlackSheep1979
    xBlackSheep1979 Member Posts: 8
    Options
     :pf :p 

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 191
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    Wooooow, so it's ok for us to appropriate the Asian culture by hooking feng mings on the white hooks for the Chinese New Year event, but we can't even so much as say "zipperhead" in the chat afterword or in a private pan message without receiving hate in return... Pretty good job so far

?????

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    If this went ahead and the camped survivor jumped off the hook and escaped that would be hilarious.😄
  • Mrmaplesyrup
    Mrmaplesyrup Member Posts: 16
    Options

National Killers Camp Everyone Day

• Sam00077
    Sam00077 Member Posts: 87
    Options

I’ve seen some killers starting today. Why not get an early start with the aggressive hatchet aiming at hooked victims!

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Options
    I can’t camp! I’m a Freddy main 😂 Yes I did just say that. So I can’t camp to save my life. 
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

I always camp the obsession!

Because it's all for them!

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    edited July 2018
    Options

Bump

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options

@JP_Cloud said:
    I can’t camp! I’m a Freddy main 😂 Yes I did just say that. So I can’t camp to save my life. 

I'm sorry for you at this time, hopefully a buff will come soon <3

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@FSB75 said:
    Bump

Did you just bump!? You’re about to lose that independence sonny Jim! It’s against the rules!

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    camping is legit
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    I’m going to bring out all my good things tomorrow then. I’m talking bnp, purple Meds, purple boxes(with all the spicy add ons), all those vigos salty lips saved up. For each killer I spy camping I shall use these upon them and
    counter by making them rue it. That victim will not die in vain. Give us liberty from the entity or give us death! For all those who do not camp I shall spare ye.
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options
    I'm not going to be playing Survivor at all then if this becomes a thing...
  • RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Options
    IF, by some miracle, PS4 gets the double blood point weekend this weekend, I'm gonna farm. No camping, high fiber diet.