Who was serving the Entity the Longest?

Options
Shad03
Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I'm generally curious who you think could have been in the Entity's Realm longer. I know there were possibly other killers we haven't seen and they were cast in the void, but tell me who you think was there the longest.

In my honest opinion, I am of the belief of "What we see is what we got", so I believe that the Trapper is the current longest serving Killer.

Comments

• Shad03
    Options

@Judith First playable killer maybe.

Time works strangely in the Entity's realm, so I wonder who people think is the current longest serving killer.

With that in mind, do you still think the Trapper is the longest serving Killer? To reiterate, I think the killers served in the time they were brought in for us to play, so the Plague might be the oldest, but she served the least in time.

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819
    Options

It depends if that is true. Does entity bring killers when we get chapters or they were also there just not playable. How can we confirm this?

• Shad03
    Options

@Judith We'll never know ._.

But it's nice to theorize.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

I think it is probably the Plag(ue) because of the time, but it depends on how time works with in contrast to the real world.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    Options

I would assume the Entity views time in a way that's similar to Dr Mannhattan, in that time is relative to perspective and all that jazz. Existing in every time and in every realm. While being able to interact with them.

So while the plague may be the oldest killer picked up we don't know for sure how time works jn the realm to know how long she's been there. But. She's a safe bet in most people's books.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    edited June 2019
    Options

I would assume that there are way more killers and survivors that we have see as the quotes from other survivors suggest ect. So I believe right now it would prolly be plague?

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

That we know of, anyways the very first killer was a failure and got thrown in the void

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,150
    Options

Somewhere, ages ago, BHVR said Nurse was, but they may have gone back on that.

As @mistar_z said, time is relative to the Entity. It's the reason why we can have a 17 year-old Laurie Strode from 1978 and a roughly 20 year-old Feng Min from 2016 (if her base-polo is to be believed) at the same time without any obvious aging on Laurie's part.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,986
    Options

I'm pretty sure Nurse was the first killer to serve the entity (against her will), but time in the entities world doesnt not run parallel to the real world's time

• Shad03
    Options

Thank you for all your responses. I'm glad to see your theories and such :)

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

I think the base free to play Killers were the formation and reasoning for the Entity's desire to create this realm, a feed.

• GeminiCrow
    GeminiCrow Member Posts: 55
    Options

Since this universe's time is established as non-linear, it may even be fair to say that they have been hunting the Survivors this whole time. Only recently have we begun to uncover more of the Entity's Realm (maps) with the same Survivors. None being cast into the Void might be driving the Entity into a frenzy. This could explain the sudden Endgame Collapse. This may also tie in with The Plague and The Ghost's perks directly involving the Entity. The Survivors weren't worried enough of being defeated, so the Entity conjured a new way to instill tension and desperation. Perhaps the shock and surprise of being suddenly sacrificed out of seemingly nowhere (Late Sacrifice) is working as another source of fuel for the Entity [extreme emotions like hope and fear]. It realized the intensity of emotions when the Gates are actually powered, it decided to intervene again.

In short, it might not matter if time is cyclical/non-linear. Perhaps they were almost always meant to be chosen (Rin being a slight exception, but still works with the lore regarding her bloodline).

• GeminiCrow
    GeminiCrow Member Posts: 55
    Options

Interesting. I took that to mean that he was not alone in traveling through the Realms, discovering new Killers. (This one being the first Killer added to a Realm originally already tied to an existing Killer.)

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

We have no idea for sure since the Entity can appear anywhere at anytime.

We know that when she takes a killer she will have some kind of area which she has some control over, some kind of bubble let's say, that's how Benedict Baker got caught, entering The Trapper's bubble

One way to understand which was the first killer to be taken would be to look at their respective bubble, depending on how big the bubble is, or maybe how often people are "grabbed" within it, since Trapper's had a lot of people "grabbed", the reason why Benedict went to investigate in the first place, it makes me think that when the Entity chose Evan as a killer she was already very, if not at her most powerful, indicating he was one of the last killers to be taken, unless in our future a stronger bubble appeared, unless bubbles that will appear in our future appear in our past as well.

But we also know that the Entity doesn't have to wait for a bubble to appear to take a survivor, she can just wait or, as maybe hinted at in Jane Romero's backstory, cause incidents

I believe that to find out who was the first killer we would need to have information on their respective bubbles

Unless the bubbles can grow or weaken in power over our time

There are a lot of ifs, but I still believe that the bubbles are the key

• LCGaster
    Options

######### that gave me a headache

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    Options

What if the entity is genderless but because of it's role it got the female conjugation?

• Shad03
    Options

@LCGaster A good theory as any. A shame the devs won't tell us so soon.

• LCGaster
    Options

Yeah :(

• LCGaster
    edited June 2019
    Options
  • CitrusCyanide
    CitrusCyanide Member Posts: 14
    Options

If I had to guess; The Plague. There could have even been more killers before her who got tossed by the The Entity overtime, but still, she's bound to have been there the longest, since she plucked her from babalonian times

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    Options

Some killer main with billion of hours

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,986
    Options

@CitrusCyanide That's not true. The entity's realm doesn't have a linear time alongside normal time. Nurse is the confirmed first killer to ever serve the entity. The entity has the capability of snatching a killer from 1960, then BC, then 1920.

• Dahtin
    Dahtin Member Posts: 25
    Options

I'm going to assume that in this conversation, we're discussing how long The Entity has had the Killers in her realm. This essentially means that The Plague or The Legion could very well be her first Killer, no matter what time period they are from.

Currently, I think that the answer is likely The Trapper. From what we've seen in-game, The MacMillan Estate has the most amount of maps available in the trials, tied with Autohaven Wreckers and Coldwind Farms at 5. To me, this means that when The Entity was beginning their trials, they constructed more maps off of the first 3 Killers because they were the only memories that she had at her disposal to craft with.

This leaves The Trapper, The Wraith, and The Hillbilly as main suspects as The Entity's first Killer. I can't think of any proof that definitively proves one, but maybe Benedict Baker's disappearance while heading towards TME has some significance? It's shaky, but I think it's all we have at the moment.

• Shad03
    Options

@Dahtin Those were mostly my thoughts as well, we also know that there has been a lot of killers who didn't make the cut and were tossed in the void. Thank you for a well thought theory :D

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    Options

Yea the trapper wraith or billy could be the oldest killers by it is confirmed the first was immediately thrown in the void

• CitrusCyanide
    CitrusCyanide Member Posts: 14
    Options

Oh, alright! I actually wasn't even aware she could do that. Thank you for the correction

• aderpymuffin
    aderpymuffin Member Posts: 97
    Options

They confirmed that Nurse, while not being oldest in history, is the longest serving. Meaning when the entity was looking in time and space for a killer he chose her first as a killer. This does not mean she was the first in the realm though. Survivors may have beat her to the number one spot. She is just the first killer to ever enter the realm.

• quigles420
    quigles420 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I think there was no first killer but instead each person was grabbed at the same time it just seems as if they enter the realm later on its like a super time loop between ours and the entity’s, what is really in the fog and are we really going straight back to the camp fire?

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    Options

The era from which the killers are taken is irrelevant. The Entity could take a killer from 2021 first and then one from 2000 before christ without any problem.