We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Silent Hill Inspired Characters & Killers

I think that Pyramid Head from Silent Hill should be a killer to choose from and Cybil Bennet could be the survivor. Also, Dark Alessa would also make an interesting killer or just updating the nurse to resemble the crazy faceless nurse who respond to light or sound. The new level could even incorporate the city of Silent Hill when it is raining ash. Another survivor could be Rose Da Silva to complete this scene. I believe that this would be a great opportunity to bring back a classic since I have been watching the movies and playing the games for most of my life. Most of the killers and survivors were inspired by movies so I hope to see this happen one day. Silent Hill accomdates to the dynamics of the game due to its unique characters, monsters, and it spooky town that has been long forgotten.

Comments

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Those crappy Silent Hill films don't deserve any recognition. Silent hill 2 (game) would be the best license to get

Killer: The punisher (Pyramid head)

Survivor: James Sunderland

Realm and map: Silent hill, South Vale (Heavens night club could have the music playing inside) https://youtu.be/f8A22ulogJs

Cosmetics: Maria for Kate, Bobble head Nurse for Nurse,

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Honestly, though I love the Silent Hill games (1-4) I just don't see Pyramid head working as a killer here. They would have to speed him up by an awful lot just to make him as viable as the slowest killers considering he was never a speedy fella in the games, and that would just make him loose a lot of his character. The slow but steady inevitability of Pyramid head was what made him so scary. However, i do concede that this is just my own opinion and many others might not be too bothered about it.

A Silent Hill map would be freaking awesome and if I had to pick a survivor, I'm right there with @Cursed_hatchet , it's gotta be James.

But then there is the licencing and the fact that Silent Hill is a bit of a sore spot between Konami and Hideo Kojima after the Silent Hills debacle. I have to imagine that if they had full leeway with the game, they would have had it on the shelves by now, considering all the hype the demo created. Getting a licensed killer like Pyramid head might be somewhat difficult.

And again on a personal note, not sure how comfortable i'd be seeing him running around a map.

• Jake_Parks_prince
    Jake_Parks_prince Member Posts: 218

Honestly y'all gonna disagree but ANGELA FROM SILENT HILL 2 SHOULD BE A SURVIVOR!!!!

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

DBD has Nurse. That's good enough.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

As a Silent Hill veteran from those days, I'd say a big fat NO.

I agree with @TheShape78 , Pyramid Head only belongs in Silent Hill 2. He's not a monster/slasher/boogeyman, he (and Maria) only "exist" because of James' actions.

IMO Silent Hill 2's story and characters represent the pinnacle of Horror in videogames and the awful movie was already a huge disservice to the franchise.

No one from "back in the day" SH would want Pyramid Head being kited around waist-high debris and have chunks of wood dropped on top of him like the rest of the chumps, only to get teabagged at the exit gates. It would make absolute zero sense.

• MidnightStalk
    MidnightStalk Member Posts: 15

lmao you’re a joke for thinking they would give a legendary skin for someone that’s not even from Silent Hill. Just give it to Heather. We already have Lisa and Cybil— why would they give it to someone else who’s not even from the same franchise?

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

Legendary skins didn't exist when this thread was started, you bumped it.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    edited December 2020

What is it with people bumping over year old threads outta nowhere?

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

The allure of necromancy just appeals to many I guess.

Either that or they find threads via the 'search' function.