If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Wraith

Options
RogueGoddess
RogueGoddess Member Posts: 50

Hello, everybody, it is RogueGoddess.

For those of you following me on YouTube, I have another video scheduled on The Wraith. Of course, feel free to comment who you would prefer to see next.

As always, I will not be going over the best builds, but purely psychological aspects of the character. Below is my video on the Trapper. I'm rather pleased with how the video turned out. :+1: Because of that, I'm really excited to be doing a video on the Wraith! I'll see you all Friday at 5:00pm EST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoFZLk4LReA

After I finish with all of my other videos, I may go back and redo my entity video. What do you think? Should I? Drop a mark up if you think I should. Leave me an LOL if you think I shouldn't. I look forward to the results!

Comments

• RogueGoddess
    Options

I FORGOT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! MY SISTER WANTED TO COME UP! Kung FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ;-;

I'll post is as soon as I am able.

• RogueGoddess
    Options

News on the upcoming video!

It will be in 2 weeks hence, as I do not have PS+ at the moment. -.- I'm sorry, everyone. Good Greif.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Looking forward to it!