Scariest and least scariest killers?

Options

Who do you think are the scariest and least scariest, either in design or ability?

For me, Spirit is super creepy, her aauhhhg sound and the way she judders and clicks.... straight up The Ring horror vibes. Yikes.

Gameplay wise, I’ve had more than my share of jump scares from Pig and Myers.. look left: safe, look right: safe, look lef- HOLY [BAD WORD]!!

Least scary gotta be the cute Wraith or the pretty Huntress :)

Comments

• screamdreamsx
    screamdreamsx Member Posts: 213
    Options

Yeah I’ll admit to the odd scream when I trigger a hag trap (or multiple at once) DX

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437
    Options

None of them. Scariest thing is not knowing in the beginning of the match who it is.

• screamdreamsx
    Options

For me it’s just her slow crouch walk that I find quite scary, or when you see her go skulking past. I think her design is pretty creepy paired with a creepy crawl.

• screamdreamsx
    Options

Yeah, Leatherface scares me a lot, some times I think he’s cute other times he’s absolutely terrifying especially when he just appears swinging his chainsaw like a maniac.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

Myers is the most exciting because there are many ways he can be played. I guess the real scariest killer is the one that hasn't been made yet, cause I wonder what weird and crazy mechanics I got to deal with next.

The least scary - pig, she is more cute than scary, especially when she squeaks after I slam a pallet on her.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    edited June 2019
    Options

Personally I think Myers is in a league of his own. He doesn't just have the jump scare factor of coming at you suddenly like Spirit's phase attacks or Hag's traps. Frankly I think spooky Myers trumps both of those in the jump scare category.

Michael also unnerves the hell out of me just by catching sight of him standing there staring at me silently. He looks creepy af just watching you. I don't get that creepy factor when I look at other killers. Michael's pale blank emotionless mask is chilling. I am forever looking over my shoulder in a Myers match.

Then when you get in a chase with him you have that awesome Halloween chase music from the movies. Puts you right in Jamie Lee Curtis' shoes lol.

Least scariest killer is Legion. I find it funny that characters like David or Jeff would not whup their teen asses.

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109
    Options

Myers use to be scare with EW1 Bloodlust Myers now he is a joke. I find Spirit to be the most stressful to deal with. However, the biggest joke is the pig I actively try to get in chases with them because why not.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Options

I agree with you about pig. It hurts, but it's the truth. I like to chase after her, espcially when she's crouching and doesn't notice or care.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

From a Michael main, he is the scariest to me, to see Survivors freak out and to see him just sneak up on me, got grabbed once, but then again, it was the ultimate Myers, bad ping Myers, where he insta teleported and grabbed me, my friends will hear me tell jokes from one moment, to the next, scream cause I got jumpscared by Hag traps, and I'm a dude with a known deep voice, she really makes me jump.

Plague is the least scary to me, a joke, I'll just run from a Pig, Trapper's traps are more scary than he is.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Hag and Spirit. The traps outta nowhere scares me and the Spirits sounds, animations and phase sounds scare the crap out of me.

• WheatThinO
    WheatThinO Member Posts: 62
    Options

Oh see, I hate him. When I see a Myers mask, I get scared (only if it's close, like super close), then I get annoyed and then angry. I hate Myers. I just feel he isn't interesting at all. A white mask, a jumpsuit, a dinner knife, like ooooo so cool so creative so inventive so inspired. Overall, a design that is just head and shoulders over others.

Nah fam. He's like Deadpool or Boba Fett. Popular by the locals for no reason cause they have +#$× taste.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Trapper always gets me. I'm just strolling along when suddenly I snap my femur.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

Creepiest one is Myers IMO. I just love when you see him stalking you from afar. You know that man is dangerous.

Hag is more of a cheap jumpscare for me. Especially with the sfx blasting your ears when you trigger a trap.

Spirit and Huntress have the scariest mori animations though. Spirit looks evil and Huntress... Such power...

Lmao

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

Least scary and least threathening is Legion. How on Earth a girl like Susie would even pose a threat to guys like Tapp or David, used to manhandle punks and thugs every day? I find it ridiculous honestly.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,098
    Options

I run Dark Devotion on Hag with Rusty Shackles. Probably that.

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269
    Options

Daddy Myers is the scariest thing in this game.

Legion and the vommy mommy are the least scary. Barney the dinosaur is scarier than Legion.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

A good Myers. The ones that stalk you from a distance startle the ######### out of me.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,004
    Options

You haven't seen insidious legion, ######### he can be scary.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options
  • JESUS_CHRIST
    JESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313
    Options

A big knife can work wonders.

Pretty much what everybody already mentioned. I haven't played Hag very much but I still got the most LOLZ with her in the time I did. Watching somebody trigger a trap they didn't expect and to see their avatar twitch around as they flail their mouse hand is a hoot.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

For jump scares in game: Shape.

For most horrific appearance in game: Hag.

Least scary in game AND real life: Legion. Just some muppet in a hoddie with a crappy mask. Would probably go down with one punch.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,350
    Options

Shape, Spirit with prayer beads, Trapper and Hag for me, mainly because traps scare the ######### out of me and I usually end up throwing my controller half way across the globe when I step in one.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Options

The idea behind legion is cool. The fact that you don't know if someone could be a murderer. These average young adults wouldn't look threatening, but do all real life killers? So the idea behind them just fell short, sadly.

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624
    Options

Pig was my first scary experience in this game. I was doing my gen when I saw a pig head crouching then she used her dash attack,I almost ######### my pants lol Hag was my second experience with her traps (she still scarys me) then Michael Myers with Monitor & Abuse.

The least scariest killer.... Legion? He's actually a teenage with a knife and Plague. Plague is pretty beautiful, not scary

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

For the scare Factor Michael and Amanda just because of the amount of jumpscares they could do with specific builds.

Those jumpscares are only doubled in intensity if you're not paying attention.

Design/lore wise I would have to say Legion and Ghostface I find the idea of killers hiding under your nose that you would never expect a lot more terrifying than a massive hulking brute.

Least scariest would have to be Billy I just found him super cute unless he's wearing that ugly ass frontier miner