If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Sprint should be nerfed, not exhaustion.

Options
tovelo
tovelo Member Posts: 40

50/50 player here. Sprint is op without question. But i'm asking if you guys have anything wrong with other exhaustion perks? No need to nerf other exhaustion imo.

Comments

• Azakura
    Azakura Member Posts: 68
    Options
    I love the change, you keep it used as intended which is to escape the killer and you get it back from taking a break from running from the killer. Makes sense gamewise and in a real sense.
  • CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Options
    Just run urban/vigil with your exhaustion perks when the update hits. I get balanced landing/ lithe back all the time just from that. I think that light foot will be indirectly buffed from this since it will still help while sprinting. The exhaustion perks are overrated anyway you only need one true shot of losing sight of the killer to juke him or her 
  • Plagues7
    Plagues7 Member Posts: 17
    Options
    It’s a good start, but after time I do think that the exhaustion timer could be adjusted for each perk.  
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Personally I think dead hard should be left as is. I also think exhaustion should recover a really small amount whilst running. No recovery is a little too much of a nerf to what is a problem caused by primarily sprint burst.
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Stevo said:
    Personally I agree that DH, BL and Lithe shouldn't be nerfed. All three of these perks have activation conditions, and to be honest, that's what makes them balanced imo. I think they just need to up the exhaustion timer on SB specifically. The nerf as a whole makes sense logically, but it's a shame that three already mediocre perks are losing viability because one perk's balance is whack.
    This pretty much sums up my thoughts. Sprint burst and to be honest lithe are strong perks which need urgent nerfs and the other exhsution perks are pretty much ok.
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

I don't think the nerf fixes anything. It destroys vigil, hurts Dead hard a lot. It does not solve the problem with SB which is that the survivor can have absolutely abysmal positioning and get away for free. SB needs a nerf, not Vigil and DH.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

It's honestly a bad idea in, my opinion. Perks like Lithe and Balanced Landing don't need a nerf in the slightest and it doesn't solve some of the main issues of SB, which is countering ambush killers too hard and giving survivors a second chance if they're positioning is awful. It needs more of a direct nerf.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

Sprint Burst is the ONLY one from the bunch that should get nerfed. I play around those other perks just fine.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

While I mostly agree, I also agree with myself saying we didn't need a 70th thread about this exact same subject.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Runiver said:
    While I mostly agree, I also agree with myself saying we didn't need a 70th thread about this exact same subject.

I guess I should make another thread about PS4 and the clown eh?

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Runiver said:

I guess I should make another thread about PS4 and the clown eh?

I like a good PS4 thread going nowhere but getting the good old "soon ######### TM" yup.

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon the update. ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ