If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why dont you earn a little bit of shards after every match anymore?

Options
Ever since the xbox got its update, I've only been earning shards when I level up my player level. It wasn't too much shards (up to 10 a match I think) but why did they remove it? Anyone know?

Best Answer

Answers

• Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255
    Options

Because right now need level up to get a shard's reward. The old system gave to u, per trial, 1-10 shards, quite slow, and boring.

• Gunmech04
    Gunmech04 Member Posts: 77
    Options
    I actually preferred the old system. It worked just fine. I honestly don't see why they added this ridiculous player level. 
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    Gunmech04 said:
    I actually preferred the old system. It worked just fine. I honestly don't see why they added this ridiculous player level. 
    The player level works exactly the same as the old system though. You only get them by the amount of time you're in a match. Except the player level gives you significantly more per match played. It was a straight buff to shard gain.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@EmotionalDaisy said:
    Ever since the xbox got its update, I've only been earning shards when I level up my player level. It wasn't too much shards (up to 10 a match I think) but why did they remove it? Anyone know?

Cause now we can have unlimted shards and as before we couldn't so idk why you are confused..

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

I believe you'll find this link helpful https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Player_Level