Extreme lack of communication

Options
karimew
karimew Member Posts: 37

The extreme lack of communication about this game and news/sweepstakes related to this game is absolutely appalling. You can't keep saying you care for our opinions and feedback and then keep us in the dark for ages about basically everything.

Other companies are decent at keeping their players in the loop about what is going on, and it's because not knowing and lack of communication in regards to games tends to be the make it or break it for a vast majority of people. PLEASE get better at communicating with your players. It's honestly such an easy thing to do that I don't get why it even needs to be said. Now I'm not saying tell us everything new and exciting coming up, I'm just saying tell us there is something to look forward to in the near/distant future. Just give us SOMETHING.

And don't give us anymore radio silence please, because it's not fair to your players.

You're free to agree or disagree with me on this, I just feel there is a huge lack of communication issue when it comes to this game in particular.

Comments

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options
    No one is at the office today. Its a canadian holiday
  • karimew
    Options

@Wicked_Django said:

I'm obviously not talking about just today lol And I'm in Canada so I know it's a long weekend.

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    community managers should be available all the time
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

They have a weekly stream, and their website explains what their plans are for the game. What more do you want? A handwritten letter?

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

Atleast they are consistent :)

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options

Atleast they are consistent :)

This was perfect 😂
  • karimew
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Orion said:
    They have a weekly stream, and their website explains what their plans are for the game. What more do you want? A handwritten letter?

Their streams don't give any insight to the questions people are asking on a regular basis. Usually they go over the same stuff they already went over. AKA, stuff we already know. So yeah, if the handwritten letter will get us some information we don't already know, then I am all for that.