If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Entity in Multipe Universes, is DBD in one of those?

Options
Nandrew
Nandrew Member Posts: 5

As the Entity streches through multiple timelines and universes, could Dead by Daylight be a videogame in one of the very Universes the Entity has been in?

Comments

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

Not impossible considering if it can be in any of the multi-verses due to its lore that includes a universe where DBD is a game

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    Options

I actually want to believe DBD is in ghosts universe

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

I would like to think that this is the only universe where DBD is a game. There could be some kind of universe where DBD is actually real, and in their world they are going through some kind of strange phenomenon where people are going missing without a trace, or where some people are committing heinous acts, before also being taken, twisted and changed to fit The Entities liking.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,987
    Options

To the lore of DbD, I'm pretty sure that the Entity doesn't exist in multiple dimensions (rather, the layer's of reality, which is real world, spirit world, realms, and dream world), but rather all the killer in it (including the licensed killers) are within DbD's own universe,so Leatherface, Myers, and Trapper all of them exist in the same timeline.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    Options

Lets use a few context clues from his back story,

"I hope you liked my stories--I enjoyed bringing them to life. Don't worry, I'm not done." He is narcissistic and liked bringing his stories to life this is his "ritual" having people see from his perspective these stories he is bringing to life and he wouldn't be too happy if he couldn't continue this ritual. Beyond this he confirmed wanting to continue this ritual.

"A shiver ran through him. A chilling breeze transformed the bedroom's humidity into an opaque, freezing Fog. A woman shrieked. Dead leaves crunched under his feet. He smiled in anticipation." His first instinct is to smile being magically transported to an unknown place where there is no way to ensure his ritual can continue? He wouldn't have unless he knew where he was, DBD was a game in his universe he actually played it and this is why he smiled, he can keep bringing his stories to life as a killer in this game turned real.

• Blackadder
    Blackadder Member Posts: 23
    Options

Slight problem with that theory.

He's from the 90's, so there's no chance he would know about the games existence even if this were true.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    edited August 2019
    Options

Even if it isn't a game it could be part of any major media of his 90's maybe a tv series (a bit less pg than sammy's), or a comic either way he knew where he was and that others would see what he would do

• ijustregist
    ijustregist Member Posts: 31
    Options

DBD and Payday universe probably shares the same universe i believe?

link:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/825607315344064512/825670097900404756/PP7t4Ba.png

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,836
    Options

I like the idea that the realm of The Entity is actually within The Magnus Archive universe, and The Entity is actually a creation by The Hunt and The Web, which then created this pocket realm to feed off the constant fear of those trapped within. It fits surprisingly well!