Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Disconnect Bug?

Gardenia
Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

Is there some sort of bug regarding disconnecting, because it seems like every handful of games now I'm randomly kicked or disconnected from the match. Anyone else getting this?

Comments

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

May I have an answer from someone, so that I know if I'm the only one experiencing this please?

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

I have been experiencing a lot of DCs too. Not while in game tho. Always in lobbies or while the trial is loading and it’s not really clear why. Like my game dcs while in a lobby and it kicks me out of the game while my bf is playing right next to me \o/

• Vae83
    Vae83 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 17

[March 17th 2024 @ 0245am-ish] Just now disconnected whilst mid match... Swinging trickersters, bat at a survivor that was unhooking they had unleveled charas, but did the typical irritating Survivor strats. It isn't the 1st mid match DC like that though.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

And this is why you felt the need to necro a post which is 4 (!!) years old?