If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What will you do PS4 players?

Options

What will you do if the update doesn't come out tomorrow?

Comments

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

Play PUBG and wait as long as necessary - my life doesn't revolve around DBD DLC i'm afraid.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:
    Play PUBG and wait as long as necessary - my life doesn't revolve around DBD DLC i'm afraid.

PUBG isn’t on PS4! Imma stab you, you fraud! REEEEEEE!

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I’ve already prepared myself mentally. There isn’t anything we can do. It seems we are doomed to be disapointed. I’m just not looking forward to the BP event with vacuum pallets. But yeah, it would be nice to know why, but that’s like P’in in the wind expecting that. 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

I have a PC too - although I was just thinking I might blast out Mario Kart on the switch with my daughter tomorrow as that could be quite fun.

• JP_Cloud
    Options
    Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?
    I’ve sent you one 👍🏻 
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    Xbox player here, but will be saddened for the PS4 community and disappointed in BHVR. 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Well if it doesn’t come out tomorrow that means all the complaining about it being late are now valid so I’ll be on here and Reddit enjoying the show

I got some World cup matches to watch tomorrow that I deem a lot more exciting than waiting for DLC so I prob won't be on here.

• Jack11803
    Options

@JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:

Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?

I’ve sent you one 👍🏻 

Nuh uh! You ain’t diddling them today. That’s right! You just got busted!

• Jack11803
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@Jack11803 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

I have a PC too - although I was just thinking I might blast out Mario Kart on the switch with my daughter tomorrow as that could be quite fun.

I bet you’ll get hit by 3 blue shells in one match

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Who cares about lowbei ? I mean it's not anything new .
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Jack11803 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

I bet you’ll get hit by 3 blue shells in one match

Usually how it goes :)

• JP_Cloud
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:

I’ve sent you one 👍🏻 

😂 There was no pics involved! Just a nice ‘Hello’ 
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:

I’ve sent you one 👍🏻 

I'm pretty sure Grindr messages only lead to nuts being busted.

As in the type that I'm allergic to. My sister eats them all of the time and she uses my phone. Pretty sure she checks the Grindr messages too.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Russ76 said:
    Xbox player here, but will be saddened for the PS4 community and disappointed in BHVR. 

Don't be sad Russ - there is way more tragedy out there in the world that needs your tears brother

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options
    Classy response. 😂
  • JP_Cloud
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:

I’ve sent you one 👍🏻 

I'm pretty sure Grindr messages only lead to nuts being busted.

As in the type that I'm allergic to. My sister eats them all of the time and she uses my phone. Pretty sure she checks the Grindr messages too.
    I think you mean Tinder 😆 Your sis prob aint on Grindr 🙃
  • BoxingRouge
    Options

Play F13 of course. (Sarcasm)
  • HIPSTERLION
    Options
    The cool thing is that ptb originally was there so they could fix bugs . but apparently the update is still full of bugs that it can't get past certification . so ptb was just there to cause delay XD
  • JammyJewels
    Options

@Russ76 said:

Don't be sad Russ - there is way more tragedy out there in the world that needs your tears brother

Like Toys'R'Us shutting down, or that the Earth is flat now for some reason.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:
    Victor_hensley said:

Never been a fan of sarcasm being highlighted as sarcasm, kinda feels like the sarcasm is lost at that point

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options

I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

• BoxingRouge
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:
    Victor_hensley said:

Never been a fan of sarcasm being highlighted as sarcasm, kinda feels like the sarcasm is lost at that point

Damn that sucks.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Kevvie said:
    I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

Been having some great games on PS4 last few days though jumped up like 5 ranks

• Kevvie
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@Kevvie said:

It's been hit or miss for me, on the weekend the lobby times took a some time but today things were going quick, there is some excitement and hope it seems at least.

• BoxingRouge
    Options

@Kevvie said:

I had a rank 10 hag with insidious today, that was fun.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Kevvie said:

I had a rank 10 hag with insidious today, that was fun.

I played one more game this evening - ended up on the Game with a high rank DR with all the usual stuff attached. More screaming than a Justin Beiber Concert

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Classy response. 😂
    Would you rather I'd be doing something less classy, like watching Love Island?
  • HIPSTERLION
    Options
    Kevvie said:

Who cares about bp !! The only importance in the game right now is the cosmetics . bp will get pointless after a while , especially with the new up the ante .
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@JammyJewels

Classy response. 😂

You wouldn't!! no matter how bad it ever gets Jammy - i'm there for you buddy #inPS4wefindsolidarity

• JP_Cloud
    Options
    Kevvie said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Kevvie said:

It's been hit or miss for me, on the weekend the lobby times took a some time but today things were going quick, there is some excitement and hope it seems at least.

Should i do what you are doing? I could have all my stuff maxed by now. I’ve just lost the buzz and haven’t touched DBD for days. 
  • BoxingRouge
    Options
    Classy response. 😂
    Oh god, please say you don’t watch that show.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@JP_Cloud said:
    Kevvie said:

>

Should i do what you are doing? I could have all my stuff maxed by now. I’ve just lost the buzz and haven’t touched DBD for days. 

Never really ever been a one game kinda guy, so I've been musing around on various titles tbh but the last few days of DBD been rather fun.

• JammyJewels
    Options

@JammyJewels

Classy response. 😂

You wouldn't!! no matter how bad it ever gets Jammy - i'm there for you buddy #inPS4wefindsolidarity

I've almost had a slip Floze. I've even...

Learnt the contestants' names...
  • Kevvie
    Options

@JP_Cloud said:
    Kevvie said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Kevvie said:

I've been enjoying my time with it. I find playing it makes me less bitter because it reminds me how much I love the game in general.

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Classy response. 😂
    Oh god, please say you don’t watch that show.
    I watched the first episode. Then I realised it's superficial with the only possibly intelligent man (the Doctor, A.K.A the one that looks like an average skinny man) being rejected by the girls in the place for the more muscular guy... I mean, they're nice to look at and all... But just no. I prefer some brain meat over man meat.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Ah man - you could at least be watching the damn world cup if your gonna be watching the TV buddy - literally been the best world cup in the last 4 years.

• Kevvie
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    Kevvie said:

Who cares about bp !! The only importance in the game right now is the cosmetics . bp will get pointless after a while , especially with the new up the ante .

I can look as cute as I want but if I'm running around with my only perk being level 1 Deja Vu it'll not be a good time in higher ranks lol.

• JammyJewels
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Ah man - you could at least be watching the damn world cup if your gonna be watching the TV buddy - literally been the best world cup in the last 4 years.

I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.
  • JammyJewels
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    Ew. Latency.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants

• Jack11803
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Ew. Latency.

Ew..... you, you are.... in need of glasses.... ewwww

• Fre_Shavacado0
    Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106
    Options

i can say i’ll be annoyed or disappointed but in reality i’m still gonna play it when it comes out. even if it is a month after everyone else.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:
    Victor_hensley said:

Can you please stop talking like a world weary traveller please? This isn't ######### fallout

I mean seriously, do you think this guy gives a ######### about your snobby, R E A S O N A B L E response?
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Can you please stop talking like a world weary traveller please? This isn't [BAD WORD] fallout

I mean seriously, do you think this guy gives a [BAD WORD] about your snobby, R E A S O N A B L E response?

I don't think he gives a care in the world :)

But Dr Doom on the other hand, one does not need to reach far to find the far reaching

• Kevvie
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests

Can confirm, there is two of us. That MUST make it true.

• JammyJewels
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants

Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.