Q&A: Ghost Face and 3.0.0 update

2»

Comments

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

Are there any plans to soften the grind in the foreseeable future? The amount of teachable perks is out of control and having to roll that many bloodwebs in level 50 to get the perks you want is a bit absurd, especially since skipping teachables you don't want isn't really an option when levelling a character.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    edited June 2019

Why nerf when you can buff? As a matter of principle when things are nerfed they feel less powerful usually or less fun, so why not buff other things in relation in order to balance the game? There are obvious situations where things need to be nerfed or controlled but I feel adding things to compensate in said situations would help nicely (ie for example you did this well with the legion situation, stopping the toxicity whilst giving a slight overall nerf, but buffing other aspects of the killer like his range etc, in that case it came as a slight nerf but took away the op unfairness.) My question is why don't you take the same methodology there and apply it to other killers (ie with nurse, leatherface) in order to balance while retaining a sense of power and fun.

Edit: and in addition to this question I'd like to point out how for example when sabo was super bad, you took away all the penalties and made it an actual strategy again (whilst also providing killer tools to straight counter it, and reworking hook spawns so it's more fair)

• SlickSal
    SlickSal Member Posts: 112

Why are you pointlessly nerfing Ghostface? Everyone agrees he’s fine. We need a strong killer

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

Can you make a skin for ghostface that has the old flip-phone mori?

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    edited June 2019

Wait a second why did u go with the 8% screen increase instead of just adjusting the timer on ghost face?

Also hey mathieu Cote what's up man?

Post edited by Cardgrey on
  • yes
    yes Member Posts: 361

If this question doesn't have an answer, feel free to answer the other one.

Will the next chapter be a CHAPTER? It isn't a "chapter" if you only release a killer or a survivor.

If that question wasn't answerable, then...

What's the point of nerfing something that wasn't even good to begin with? Instead, you should BUFF those buff-needing items instead of nerfing them out of nowhere. An example would be Boil Over. Yes, it wasn't nerfed, but it's in desperate need of a buff or a rework.

• Mr_Digi
    Mr_Digi Member Posts: 141

Why change fast vault instead of fixing the trouble windows? Like the meat-tree, make the wall longer and the fast vault wouldn't be possible, the vaults feel really weird at the moment

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 965

Are there any plans to make Ghostface and The Pig able to counter Object of Obsession? This perk makes their powers useless, and it's being used a lot now that Ghostface is released.

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360

Will you change ghostfaces crouching sound right now is very loud i can hear it a mile away for a stealth killer isn't he suppose to be quiet not so loud?

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Do you have plan to rework Left Behind perk?

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,105

Why did you nerfed Legion's power again?

Now the tracking is even harder...

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

Using GF’s Furtive Chase ability, losing all tokens when’s the obsession is killed, if you are hit by DS from another survivor (which should make them the new obsession), you will now be able to once again stack tokens yes?

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

any particular reason i can look directly at him for an extended period of time and not take him out of his power

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,029

As devs of ghostface, in your opinion, what would be the most successful build to run on GF?

• aGoodOldRub
    aGoodOldRub Member Posts: 267
    edited June 2019

Does "Gruesome gateau" become unusable when event ends ?

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

Since you implemented the hair change, I noticed in The Black cat Hat head cosmetic for Nea the hair... looks odd and is oddly coming off of her

cheek but it should be laying flat on her cheek like this ^^^^ (before 3.0.0 Patch [XBOX])

Will the new Hair be fixed? Also will Laurie and the other DLC characters get a hair change? (Laurie's looks unrealistic compared to Feng Min ect.) Because I was really hoping for a better looking hair piece for classic Laurie when new hair was announced..

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

Are there any plans to adjust the chase music for killers, I get it's more tied to balance than survivors but I really would love to play killer without doing permanent damage to my ears.

Also please ignore the screeching about GF nerfs, the changes are so minor and anyone who actually plays him shouldn't be worried, he will still be in a decent spot.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,029

@White_Owl in all fairness, Wraith is actually nearly invisible, and not just a removed red stain and lower TR.

This discussion has been closed.