Dlc Exclusive Items

Monochrome maniac and tactical knife? I don't understand. Do you have to buy him with the 500 auric cells or real money to get these items ?

Comments

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

Real money

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

which makes no sense because auric cells are purchased with real money. That always irritated me.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

That is so dumb. You spend real money to get cells, but if you buy the killer with cells you don't get the stuff that comes with the killer if you buy him with cash. I hope everyone can see how predatory and nonsensical that is. You can not get auric cells without spending actual money. You get less value from auric cells that cost real money to obtain than you get just saving your money and buying directly. You can't buy cosmetics from the shop unless you buy auric cells, but you can buy most killers and survivors for cells, cash, or shards.

Worst part is we let this happen.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

I mean... If you waited like an hour for it to come out on the Steam store like I did... You could of just bought the DLC and got those two skins that honestly don't even mean anything.

But nobody did that apparently...

• BembridgeScholars
    BembridgeScholars Member Posts: 68

Smh ,very disturbing

• BembridgeScholars
    BembridgeScholars Member Posts: 68

Do they at least look better than his normal weapon ? And what is the monochrome maniac is it his mask?

• yes
    yes Member Posts: 361

IMO, no. It's just a shinier version of his normal weapon. The Monochrome Maniac is a white recolor of his original outfit. The entire outfit isn't white, just certain parts of it.

• dragobv
    dragobv Member Posts: 304

its like the 2 yellow outfits in store but the red/blue is white