Ghost Face Perk Builds

Can anyone recommend any perk builds for Ghost Face? Just got him to level 50 but have a poor selection of perks to choose from as I have every killer teachable perk.

Comments

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited June 2019

Ruin, BBQ, Thrilling Tremors, and either Enduring, Brutal Strength, Discordance, or Nurse's.

That's a Standard build. If you want to get crazy, use this.

Furtive Chase, Monitor & Abuse, Ruin, either Dark Devotion, Enduring, or BBQ.

• Spaceman94
    Spaceman94 Member Posts: 164

Thanks but I don't have Ruin, Enduring, Brutal Strength, Monitor & Abuse or Dark Devotion.

I'm using MYC, Nurse's, Discordence & Sureillance.

• KrazyAce13
    KrazyAce13 Member Posts: 330

I find he really needs a game slowing perk, if his early game isn’t strong he’s screwed by gen rushing, (but shh that’s supposed to not be a problem anymore.) ppl get real salty with noed on gf lol

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571

Haunted grounds, ruin, barbecue and chili, make your choice

With Ghostface own power, survivors doing their objectives, you'll be able to stalk them and expose them.

You may worried about losing your ruin, but if they get haunted grounds, they get exposed.

They can save one another, but they will be exposed, and with everything, barbecue and chili will help you find them and take them down in one shot.

Basically everything and anything survivors do, will leave them exposed, and with the help of barbecue and chili, you'll be able to find them and take them down quickly.

• Sentry
    Sentry Member Posts: 124
    edited June 2019

Ruin,Spirit fury and enduring and brutal strength or bbq

Edit: another build I wanted to try was spirit fury and endruing, pop goes the weasel and brutual strength/ ruin, bbq or thrilling tremors.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

He's an M1 killer so he's basically forced to run Enduring/Spirit Fury like all the rest because loops are still broken and Ruin because gen speeds are still broken.

You get 1 perk slot to have fun with. Many would even argue that gets taken by Bamboozle for all the maps that still have completely busted window loops that are still broken.

• Spaceman94

I've spent over 2mil on Ghost Face since release, got him to level 50 in one sitting (saved 1 mil BP and used shards and the shrine of secrets to get anotner 400,000) and haven't prestige him and have got the worst perks!

No ruin, no noed, no brutal strength, no endurance, no spirit fury, no haunted grounds.

I've got every killer teachable so I'm just going to level him up until he has all killer perks.

• KrazyAce13

I’m prestige 3 and level 15 and still nothing useful for him. He heavily relies on slowing perks like ruin but we all know the totem spawns, you gotta hope you can steamroll enough pressure before it gets destroyed he has absolutely no map pressure on big maps if you even want to try and utilize stalking.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I use Ruin, BBQ, PGTW and Spirit Fury. Ruin is obviously to slow the game down. BBQ is for info and BP. Pop Goes the Weasel is for when Ruin gets cleansed, the buff made it pretty good. Finally, Spirit Fury is for those pesky pallet loops. Even without Enduring it still gives you plenty of time to get a hit in.

• Spaceman94

That sounds like a decent build. I'm using Ruin, Surveillance, BBQ & Nurse's Calling.

I've got every perk for him now, so am up for trying different builds.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I've been getting ######### perks so the best build I can manage right now is

I'm All Ears, Bamboozle, BBQ & Chili, and either Sloppy or a totem.

I'm really enjoying I'm all Ears, I've been noticing it's a great anti-loop perk. When I'm chasing someone to a window I see exactly which direction they're going or not going, no mind games necessary. And Bamboozle just seals the deal when you decide which direction you need to go.

A Build I came up with but can't use yet

Thrilling Tremors, Knockout, Thanatophobia, and Sloppy Butcher.

It's a spin off my fav Freddy build. Basically you down someone and pick them up, blocking Gens, but then immediately drop the Survivor and go to the Gen that's being worked on. Thana slows the Gens and Survivors want to look for their buddy but don't know where he is and your Nightshroud gets you close to the Gen being worked on. Sloppy and Thana make healing extremely slow so they'll be juggling between looking for their friend, healing, and the Gens.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,029

Nurse's calling is a must! His ablity to remove his terror radius means he can see survivors healing through walls and they have no idea without spine chill or OoO

• KrazyAce13

I’m currently running tremors pgtw (great combo) finally at p3 50 have tier 3 ruin and nurses. Tremors and pgtw work we’ll see a gen being worked on go scare them off after a hook pgtw surveillance would work good to keep pressure on gens they are close to finish maybe switch nurses for it.

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607

The best build is BBQ, Ruin, Spirit fury and Enduring. And every red rank killer will agree with that.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited June 2019

Ruin, BBQ, PGTW, Whispers

Furtive Chase + Rancor is a fun combo on him.

Shadowborn makes stalking more effective.

• hitherefriend
    hitherefriend Member Posts: 18

I agree with slowing the game down as a new killer main all my gf games have been 3-4 kills and i think the big part is there is always 2-4 gens left

i suggest

thrill tremors,ruin,chili and nurses calling

tremors and ruin can do big work at the start of a game

fell free to criticise .

• hitherefriend

For me the 4th slot is just what you prefer i chose it because it works with chili to help track down any survivors that would of gone to help

• Pulsar
  • hitherefriend

becuase i can

• n2njauwu
    n2njauwu Member Posts: 267

why bbq together with thrilling tremors . they do basically same thing

• Pulsar

I don't think it's against the rules but it is generally frowned upon.

• hitherefriend

i can live with that

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Cause added with ruin, thrilling tremors wastes more time and prevents Survivors from just gen rushing you while you hook the Survivor you downed.

Every second matters in a match my friend.

This discussion has been closed.