Devs, you can read this, i only want you to know my sincerely opinion

Rotison
Rotison Member Posts: 24

Greetings!

I consider myself a very reasonable person. I know that you (mods, devs...) and your team are going constantly through a lot of ######### from us, the customers.

The people sometimes dont understand that we all are humans, that this is a videogame and the life is not going to be over when you make changes to your game.

However im going to tell you my opinion of the changes to GF. I need to say that the spotting mechanic is a little weird sometimes, but i dont really think that increasing the spoting area is the right solution. Maybe the 8% is just nothing and the killer keeps the same, or maybe just that 8% break the killer, we dont really know.

I know that we have had a PTB to test the changes but i dont think that changing the killer so quick is the solution. I just ask to you to, for the moment, study the killer and se how it does during a couple of weeks or even a month.

Makin changes from just a week from a couple of persons is not the right solution in my opinion,

I just want you and your team to read this and reconsider some premature changes.

Good job, the killer is fun to play and he looks very cool.

Thanks!