If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Making reaching rank 1 worth it for some XP

Options

People of the fog!

Reaching rank 1 is just something to brag about on reddit, we are not really awarded for this achivement, eventho nowadays sustaining rank 1 is harder than ever before (I wrothe this when update 2.0.1 is the newest).

But now, that they added a new XP system in the game too, I had an idea. What if, the game rewarded the players by giving them some bonus XP if they are at rank 1 and they would have pipped in their previous game. Because now pipping if you are rank 1 is not doing quite literarly anything. Or if not after every game, let's say, that If you pip 3 games in a row at rank 1 than you get awarded ~300 XP, but even if you just black pip a game that would reset this counter and next games you would still need to get 3 pipping games in a row to get the bonus.

I think this would give a nice boost to the XP grind and it would make more people want to reach rank 1 aka: making people play the game more.

I hope you like this idea, let me know what you think <3

Yours truely:
Quentin

(I have ~1010 hours in this game and I play both roles. I play since 2017 september)

Comments

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited July 2018
    Options

i would love there to be a bloodpoint bonus for reaching rank 1. Like say you reach rank 1 you get rewarded with a 50% bloodpoint bonus as long as you remain there and then also reward each pip with bloodpoints so each pip could give you a 25% bonus aswell. In short if you double pipped at rank 1 you would get 100% extra bloodpoints post trial.

Edit: This is something the devs really need to look into. Make Earning pips and ranking up worthwhile by giving everyone something we all like as killers or survivors. Good ol' bloodpoints. I would also like to add that if you derank the next pip you get will not give you 25% extra bloodpoints. This would discourage deranking.